Page 59 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263691091595591059 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Yeah, this is starting to feel like exactly the same early buzz that surrounded the Wonder Woman movie!

Very promising!
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    Yeah, this is starting to feel like exactly the same early buzz that surrounded the Wonder Woman movie!

Very promising!
    Yup it really does and the embargo for the social media reactions will be released early too on November 26th

Social Media Reactions Will Hit In End Of November

And bumblebee is going to take aquamans challenge. They will have a screening in most movie chains two weeks early and no amazon prime needed!

https://www.amctheatres.com/movies/b...creening-58943
    https://www.fandango.com/bumblebee-e...movie-overview

Bumblebee is striking back! This is going to get nasty between these two isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    And bumblebee is going to take aquamans challenge. They will have a screening in most movie chains two weeks early and no amazon prime needed!

https://www.amctheatres.com/movies/b...creening-58943
    https://www.fandango.com/bumblebee-e...movie-overview

Bumblebee is striking back! This is going to get nasty between these two isn't it?
    I wish one of these two films had moved, they both would make so much more money opening weekend if one had. I think in Bumblebee's case, part of the reason for early screenings (besides the obvious counter to Aquaman) is that audiences finally caught on to the Transformers franchise being garbage with The Last Knight...even with a new director and being a prequel, I think they are trying to garner as much early positive buzz as they can before the official opening weekend because they don't expect audiences to come in droves like they once did. I love the first one & enjoy the third, but the rest have been pretty bad...audiences finally agreed and made the last film the lowest one yet at the Box Office.

I wonder if early screenings might become the norm if Aquaman & Bumblebee make respectful numbers on these early shows...I hope not, but then again I did get tickets to Aquaman for the 15th so I could be part of the problem lol
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqaj4shDKEY/?

Margot Robbie posting a picture of the Birds of Prey script.
    Ivy's really getting the worst of both worlds, eh? She gets left out of the Harley Quinn Emancipation movie but still gets fridged in the comics to give Harley the feels!

CBR has the official synopsis for Shazam.

“We all have a superhero inside us, it just takes a bit of magic to bring it out. In Billy Batson’s (Asher Angel) case, by shouting out one word—SHAZAM!—this streetwise 14-year-old foster kid can turn into the adult Super Hero Shazam (Zachary Levi), courtesy of an ancient wizard (Djimon Hounsou). Still a kid at heart—inside a ripped, godlike body—Shazam revels in this adult version of himself by doing what any teen would do with superpowers: have fun with them! Can he fly? Does he have X-ray vision? Can he shoot lightning out of his hands? Can he skip his social studies test? Shazam sets out to test the limits of his abilities with the joyful recklessness of a child. But he’ll need to master these powers quickly in order to fight the deadly forces of evil controlled by Dr. Thaddeus Sivana (Mark Strong).”

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    woah...is it anything beyond a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    woah...is it anything beyond a joke?
    It's fake, Reeves never tweeted that.
    Last edited by TheNewFiftyForum; 11-25-2018 at 02:29 AM.
    As of now:
    All-Star Batman, Batman, Doom Patrol, The Flash, The Fix, The Flintstones, Green Valley, Hadrian's Wall, The Hellblazer, Moonshine, New Super-Man, Suicide Squad, Superman, 'Tec, Unfollow

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    OMG! YEA...

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewFiftyForum View Post
    It's fake, Reeves never tweeted that.
    .. aaaw...

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Apparently Steppenwolf was the original boss fight in sucide squad and enchantress’ minions were supposed to be parademons

I have no idea how that was supposed to work unless the original roster was completely different than the one we got

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Apparently Steppenwolf was the original boss fight in sucide squad and enchantress’ minions were supposed to be parademons

I have no idea how that was supposed to work unless the original roster was completely different than the one we got
    Pretty wild. And weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post

I have to wonder if they had any idea what they were doing with Suicide Squad .

I can't believe I'm saying this but I hope Gunn goes for something relatively more grounded for the next one.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Aqauman moved even further forward in the UK now 12th December. Same happened with WW IIRC got pushed forward a few days near release too.

Get to see it almost in 2 weeks. Hopefully excitement kicks in then.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.