Page 604 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 1045045545946006016026036046056066076086146547041104 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 20948
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Robert Pattinson Has Covid-19, Halting The Batman Production: https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...an-coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Robert Pattinson Has Covid-19, Halting The Batman Production: https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...an-coronavirus
    Freaking covid! Hope he recovers from this well enough. Youth is not an assurance you'll get over this, contrary to popular belief. But hopefully he'll be fine.

This stupid year.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Why on Krypton do you think that?
    I'd rather have a Supergirl movie than a Superman one if its a reboot.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Okay Covid, first you come after The Rock, now Batterson? Its personal now!
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    I'd rather have a Supergirl movie than a Superman one if its a reboot.
    So Superman's not really dead here and Supergirl's not really the future, that's just what you want.

I'd rather have both characters doing well (although if only one can be allowed to succeed [which would be stupid] my vote is for Clark always).

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

There is no Earthly reason we can't have Superman and Supergirl on screen together when the MCU has characters much less important to each other interacting and crossing over and making it work.

But if we end up in a scenario that pits them both against each other for screen time, I wouldn't be entirely surprised with WB at the helm.

I hope he's getting the treatment he needs. Right now his recovery and health, along with the safety of the rest of the crew, should be the highest priority.

it's like the year 2020 is some evil entity that saw how awesome that trailer was, and decided nope humans can't have nice things. In all seriousness though i hope he has a speedy recovery.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

I can't imagine this is going to bode well for the future of Hollywood productions...

Depends on where they're shooting I guess. Marvel's Shang-Chi is shooting again in Australia and seem to be doing alright. It's the stuff in big cities I'm worried about.

Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

If they are going with complete reboot not in continuity of Superman I'd do a huge 2 and a half to 3 hour epic that covered his entire life from krypton exploding to entering the sun. Have cameos from Batman and the Justice League. Do it similar to the movie Excalibur where we followed King Arthur's full life in about 2 and a half hours from the sword in the stone to Camelot falling.

This stupid year.
    Quoted for f*cking truth.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    I can't imagine this is going to bode well for the future of Hollywood productions...
    It's incredibly irresponsible for Hollywood to be shooting anything, they need to wait until this is over or at least we have a cure. Unless they want to be remembered for famous people, and their cast and crews, dying because they were too greedy while a global pandemic was in full swing. People are going to remember who green lit those decisions.
    Last edited by Steel Inquisitor; 09-04-2020 at 03:34 AM.

Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    It's incredibly irresponsible for Hollywood to be shooting anything, they need to wait until this is over or at least we have a cure. Unless they want to be remembered for famous people, and their cast and crews, dying because they were too greedy while a global pandemic was in full swing. People are going to remember who green lit those decisions.
    It is disheartening when you realize a huge studio movie like this should be able to afford to social distance the crew and test everyone daily. And yet with all these precautions the first day back their lead star gets covid. This is terrible I hope everyone on the project stays safe and Pattinson gets well soon.

Ew... f**k c19 :/ Hope Pattinson gets only a light version & recovers fast.

Why would it suck if he is not Superman anymore? He had three movies (soon to be four) to be really stand out and he didn't. Sure, a lot of that is on Snyder and the scripts of those movies, but people came out of those same movies still loving Affleck's Batman, Gadot's Wonder Woman, and Jason's Aquaman. At some point we just have to say Cavill was never that great and giving him another chance isn't going to help.

And why would a reboot be even worse? A reboot looks to be going in Batman's favor right now just from the hype after the trailer (which is a good sign - that much hype from a trailer they managed to cobble together with less than 30% of the movie made).
    Simply because he has proven he nails the role. Even the uncomfortable parts. We might not have liked seeing Supes in certain hopeless situations but Cavill showed a perfect Supes in those very confined situations. And regardless if ppl liked Whedons JL or not does not change that Cavil showed again more varied facets, this time lighter, of Supes. Thats all completely besides that people are familiar with him; he is literally build like him and has experience with the role.

While I wish The Batman all the best I have absolutely sub-zero interest in it simply alone for the fact that its an all new Batman agaaaaaaain. I'm fed up with these constant hip-shot panic reboots. Maybe in a decade; IDK.

And about that Superman/Supergirl comment from above: That would be soooo freaking easy to make a good MoS 2 introducing Supergirl maybe even Kandor (nod to the SG movie; let her be Kandorian instead Argonian; escaping Braninacs ship to warn Supes of whom she heard peeking through the bottle on Brainiacs screens, both have bounding/ getting to know each other time before B arrives and than an epic fight). Tadaa: Epic 2nd Cavill movie which might or might not be that final one depending on success and at the same time a Supergirl introduced in the DCEU which according to the rumor mill they wanted anyway. *points to BvS awesome Wonder Woman introduction* It works. But no, everybody has to be an ass about how its not possible and boring and burned property and whatnot lame excuses. Don't reinvent the wheel; make a crowd-pleaser.