Page 620 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 1205205706106166176186196206216226236246306707201120 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 20948
    Astonishing Member

I’m not exactly versed in American law, but I’m assuming NDA’s don’t cover the stuff Whedon/Johns/Berg are accused of, right?
    Last edited by king of hybrids; 09-15-2020 at 12:05 AM.

I had to keep rewinding the trailer because I wasn't sure what I was seeing. And this after another superhero accidentally flashed his own crank.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Jason Momoa Backs Ray Fisher's 'Justice League' Claims: "People Need to be Held Accountable": https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...ld-accountable
    Again, Momoa comes with a whole lotta nothing.
    What horrible thing did Joss Whedon do that Johns and Berg covered up?

Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

Anyone else feel like WB is saying Multiverse more as a device for people to stop asking them about continuity? I don't feel like beyond Flash they have a plan to team up multiple earths or characters at all. This way they can keep making unrelated projects and anytime they are asked if it's connected they can say multiverse stop asking.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comicstar100 View Post
    Anyone else feel like WB is saying Multiverse more as a device for people to stop asking them about continuity? I don't feel like beyond Flash they have a plan to team up multiple earths or characters at all. This way they can keep making unrelated projects and anytime they are asked if it's connected they can say multiverse stop asking.
    The Multiverse is the ultimate get out of jail free card for WB. They can recast actors at will, ignore any movies they don't want, allow directors to come in and do self-contained stuff and it all "counts", which placates the more obsessive compulsive fanbase.

Astonishing Member

Anyone else feel like WB is saying Multiverse more as a device for people to stop asking them about continuity?.
    Obviously true.
    Educational town, Rolemodel city and Moralofthestory land are the places where good comics go to die.

DC writers and editors looked up and shouted "Save us!"
    And Alan Moore looked down and whispered "No."

I'm kinda surprised Snyder didn't want Superman to watch Lois and Bruce conceive their love child. All the while singing the "Na na na na na na Batman!" theme song - Robotman, 03/06/2021

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Momoa's still is very vague. I can understand he thought Whedon was unprofessional but Ray's making it about something else and nobody is supporting the abuse allegation.
    Assuming that something actually happened (and thats a big if) I could see how people who "saw it" would have different evaluation of the situation than those who experienced it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Assuming that something actually happened (and thats a big if) I could see how people who "saw it" would have different evaluation of the situation than those who experienced it.
    But we don't even know what "it" was that they saw, and nobody's talking. Things like this only get to this stage when we know what the allegations are, that's how #MeToo gained steam. They didn't just give vague statements with abuse and do everything to avoid getting into specifics. Among all the people to defend Fisher Momoa is the one with the most protection at WB, which is why him being vague is confusing. Maybe Fisher doesn't want to say what happened but then why go public and get into a feud with WB? Fisher's gotten more detailed lately yet even there it's nothing ground breaking, it sounds like the usually business of jerks at a company from what we know.

I stopped expecting deeper continuity from DC films after Justice League.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

I feel like the Fisher vs Whedon/Johns etc stuff might be better served in its own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    I feel like the Fisher vs Whedon/Johns etc stuff might be better served in its own thread.
    Oh god yes. I have no interest in this and I'm tired of getting my hopes up for trailers, sneak peeks, and general movie news when I see this thread updated just to be deflated by this twitterstorm ongoing.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Fisher already said legally problematic stuff out of the gate by saying Whedon committed abuse on set. There's absolutely no reason for him not make specific allegations, that's what allegations are they're not insinuations. He's bought the heat without the details of why we should care and what's leaked out has made him look petty rather than having a concrete argument. What's confusing is that he's acting like he's in the middle of a court case. The things gain momentum with details, sometimes that's all it takes to get things rolling. It's so bizarre. And his supporters, like the Iris actress and Momoa aren't doing much in making his claims substantial.
    The JL actors do seem very vocal without saying much. Fox and the X-Men cast were covering Bryan Singer's behavior up for years despite the rumors of his up professional behavior. It is only recently Halle Berry corroborated a long rumored story about her flipping out at Singer back the earlier X-Men films.

https://screenrant.com/jason-momoa-w...e-allegations/

This true? Because I was actually interested in this movie.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

So did Mamoa know about the Frosty thing being a lie and wasn't' allowed to say anything until now? Did he somehow not know about the announcement for two months?
    Did WB just make the announcement without consulting him first and expect it to work?

Someone here is a very dumb liar, but I don't know who.

Okay, what the heck is going on at WB!
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut