Page 646 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 1465465966366426436446456466476486496506566967461146 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 20948
    Mighty Member

HBO Max to Introduce 4K Capability With Wonder Woman 1984 Debut

Wonder Woman 1984 will arrive on HBO Max in 4K Ultra HD, HDR 10, Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos, according to Patty Jenkins.

John Boyega rumored to be in talks for a DCEU role.

We know he put it out there that he wants to play Jason Todd, what roles do you think he could be up for?

After his public disappointment with Disney/the Star Wars franchise, I doubt it's gonna be a small role like Finn turned out to be. I would love to see him in the DCEU but it would also be pretty dope if he got pulled into the Milestone movies with Michael B. Jordan; be the Tony Stark for the Milestone Cinematic Universe.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post

We know he put it out there that he wants to play Jason Todd, what roles do you think he could be up for?

After his public disappointment with Disney/the Star Wars franchise, I doubt it's gonna be a small role like Finn turned out to be. I would love to see him in the DCEU but it would also be pretty dope if he got pulled into the Milestone movies with Michael B. Jordan; be the Tony Stark for the Milestone Cinematic Universe.
    I'd like to see what he could and would bring as Jason Todd, actually, just because he seems interested in playing the role.

This is sounding less and less like Flashpoint and more like the movie version of Crisis on Infinite Earth.

Are they that lacking in confidence in The Flash brand? Ezra Miller? Or do they want a big fanservice movie to bring everyone together?

Boyega would be a boon in any role they can nab him for .

Boyega for John Stewart is my guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This is sounding less and less like Flashpoint and more like the movie version of Crisis on Infinite Earth.

Are they that lacking in confidence in The Flash brand? Ezra Miller? Or do they want a big fanservice movie to bring everyone together?

Boyega would be a boon in any role they can nab him for .
    They’re bringing in two Batmen, I think it’s safe to say only Henry Cavill enjoys less confidence from WB

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    I'd like to see what he could and would bring as Jason Todd, actually, just because he seems interested in playing the role.
    Honestly, if they did Jason Todd, I'd rather see Jensen Ackles as him. I just think he brings the attitude perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    They’re bringing in two Batmen, I think it’s safe to say only Henry Cavill enjoys less confidence from WB
    Isn't it rumored Brandon Routh is in it as Superman?
    Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Honestly, if they did Jason Todd, I'd rather see Jensen Ackles as him. I just think he brings the attitude perfectly.
    Ackles even had a pretty solid Red Hood costume for Halloween .

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Maybe, CW's Crisis inspired this new direction for the movie or WB is rushing again to catch up with Marvel after the announcement of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. Till late 2019/early 2020, the movie was still a Flashpoint adaptation with Thomas Wayne as BM.

Isn't it rumored Brandon Routh is in it as Superman?
    Nic Cage as the Superman to Keaton's BM was rumored.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Don't tease me like that. Words cannot describe how badly I want to see that.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I think he could seriously bring it as Jason Todd, especially to Ben Affleck's Batman.

Ok, that would actually get me into theaters to see a Flash movie.

Maybe, CW's Crisis inspired this new direction for the movie or WB is rushing again to catch up with Marvel after the announcement of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. Till late 2019/early 2020, the movie was still a Flashpoint adaptation with Thomas Wayne as BM.
    It really just tells me they don't feel confident in Flash as a standalone character or IP. Or they don't want to regurgitate Flashpoint again so they turn it into a fanservice thing.
    I feel like Routh would be a better contrast with Keaton since he's supposed to be Christopher Reeve's successor, but I guess Cage would match Keaton's energy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I think he could seriously bring it as Jason Todd, especially to Ben Affleck's Batman.
    Will we get black Jason Todd before we get black Tim Drake? And before any media adaption even touches Duke Thomas ?

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Will we get black Jason Todd before we get black Tim Drake? And before any media adaption even touches Duke Thomas ?
    We were this close to Marlon Wayans as a Dick/Todd hybrid back in the Burton/Shumacher toyetic days!

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

They asked Nic Cage to do the CW Crisis and he asked for too much money. I'm guessing that won't be a problem for the Flashpoint movie. Their catering budget is larger than the CW Crisis's entire SFX budget.