Page 687 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 1875876376776836846856866876886896906916977377871187 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 20948

I truly don't think the DCEU leaning this hard into nostalgia is a good idea, but what do I know?

Eh. They have Pattinson's Batman as well for people who want something else. It's win-win for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    I just heard about this on Twitter in the Duke tags. Affleck was cool but personal demons and the insanity of the DCEU movies were looking like they were taking toll on his mental health. I'm fine with him bowing out officially. I thought they would just lean in Battinson but they appear to be leaning into the Batman Beyond approach. fan speculation appears to think there is a chance they're gonna bring in Terry McGinnis or go the Future State approach with Luke or Tim. Luke or Tim seem too soon, I think they are either bringing in Terry or skip the Batman films and focus on the other Batfamily members.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    I truly don't think the DCEU leaning this hard into nostalgia is a good idea, but what do I know?
    I have less of a problem with nostalgia so much as this basically hijacking the first Flash movie.

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    people love keaton and those burton batman movies
    not sure why its a bad thing to bring him back wholesale if they are just doing old bruce in batman beyond
    So his role in Flashpoint will obviously be setting up the announcement of that movie
    I'm sure they are going to want to tie in Pattinson in some way if the new the batman movies turn out good as well
    we can even do a multiverse team up with terry and young bruce now

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    I just heard about this on Twitter in the Duke tags. Affleck was cool but personal demons and the insanity of the DCEU movies were looking like they were taking toll on his mental health. I'm fine with him bowing out officially. I thought they would just lean in Battinson but they appear to be leaning into the Batman Beyond approach. fan speculation appears to think there is a chance they're gonna bring in Terry McGinnis or go the Future State approach with Luke or Tim. Luke or Tim seem too soon, I think they are either bringing in Terry or skip the Batman films and focus on the other Batfamily members.
    There's zero chance it's Luke, Tim or probably even Dick Grayson. The Hollywood Reporter's speculation was that he'll appear in the Batgirl film as a mentor.

There's zero chance it's Luke, Tim or probably even Dick Grayson. The Hollywood Reporter's speculation was that he'll appear in the Batgirl film as a mentor.
    Yeah Battison will be the solo Bruce Wayne Batman, Keaton will be the one popping up in other peoples movies. Putting in Luke or Tim would mean you have two solo Batmen competing with one another. But I wonder if that means WB is giving up any chance to try a JL reboot like Suicide Squad, or if they’re planning to build a new cinematic universe around Battison on “Earth 2”?

Also is Keaton going to be flat out replacing Affleck as the Batman of Ezra’s Earth, or will we just be following events on Keaton’s Earth?

They are essentially giving up on doing a justice league movie with the big 7 if true
    Maybe if Black Adam does well the JSA can get a HBO Max series to tie into that but with Batman in his own universe again and keaton playing the elderly bruce wayne no chance of the big 7 JL sequel

methinks that's why they did the talk of the snyder cut stuff being a road to nowhere

I mean I don’t really want to see the Snyder League again so I’m fine with it being a still born. Hope maybe in a decade or so they can try again though. Hilarious that Suicide Squad is poised to be the premier team by virtue of being the ONLY team though. Hope my man Bloodsport gets some love!

The original writer is now clarifying that he just meant the Flash movie and claims he doesn't know what the plans are for Keaton beyond that.

I was just telling y'all what I saw. personally I was think it was gonna be Terry as a Batman but I wouldn't mind a Batgirl filling that role instead because it lends credence to my hope that they'll focus more on the Batfamily rather than going all in on Bruce as Batman again. the question now is which Batgirl? probably gonna be Barbara because it would be "safer" but I'd prefer they course correct Cassandra and make her Batgirl.

The original writer is now clarifying that he just meant the Flash movie and claims he doesn't know what the plans are for Keaton beyond that.
    welp, the story is out there now. I hope he don't get in hot water for the slip up. although, I wouldn't be surprised if they end up going with that plan anyway.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

That's kind of what I figured.

Cyborg is no longer in the Flash movie.

Cyborg is no longer in the Flash movie.

It’s Cyborg. He’s not important enough to recast, they’ll just drop him. Not like there’s any plans for another JL or solo movie. I think Ray was lashing out because he found out he wouldn’t be a part of what’s going forward. I see he’s joined the #RestoreTheSnyderverse movement, so yeah I think his career at WB is done.

I don't think anyone expected Fisher to be part of a new WB movie, especially now.