Page 688 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 1885886386786846856866876886896906916926987387881188 ... LastLast
Results 10,306 to 10,320 of 20948

Nobody did, but there were bullshit rumors today that the role was being recast.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Cyborg is no longer in the Flash movie.

Well, so much for the Cyborg/Flash friendship or Vic's major role in Flashpoint, but this movie has enough heroes in it as is.

I guess somebody is happy with the job he's doing.

Well at least someone with a long term game plan is in charge. Looks like that’s a wrap for Fisher and Snyder then.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Given that, reportedly, the original plan was for Cyborg to be "killed" by Steppenwulf in Justice League when he was torn in half, which we might end up seeing in the Snyder Cut (unless Snyder changed that with reshoots), I can see how that's where the studio will leave Fisher's incarnation of the character.

I prefer Doom Patrol's Cyborg anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Given that, reportedly, the original plan was for Cyborg to be "killed" by Steppenwulf in Justice League when he was torn in half, which we might end up seeing in the Snyder Cut (unless Snyder changed that with reshoots), I can see how that's where the studio will leave Fisher's incarnation of the character.

I prefer Doom Patrol's Cyborg anyway.
    Cyborg was in the Knightmare so he wasn’t planned to die in JL. Vic’s dad was supposed to die though. It’s a moot point now though.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Cyborg was in the Knightmare so he wasn’t planned to die in JL. Vic’s dad was supposed to die though. It’s a moot point now though.
    That's why I put it in quotation marks. Much like Superman's death in BvS, it would have been completely undercut by the fact that everyone knew he'd be back, they would have shown Cyborg in the Knightmare sequence even though Justice League was originally going to end with Cyborg still "dead" from being torn apart, to be revived in his solo film.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    That's why I put it in quotation marks. Much like Superman's death in BvS, it would have been completely undercut by the fact that everyone knew he'd be back, they would have shown Cyborg in the Knightmare sequence even though Justice League was originally going to end with Cyborg still "dead" from being torn apart, to be revived in his solo film.
    Sounds about par for the course for New 52 Cyborg.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Sounds about par for the course for New 52 Cyborg.
    It’s very amusing despite how much Snyder fans hate Johns (and I assume Snyder probably dislikes Johns too) that so much of Johns stuff is in Snyder’s films (usually the worst parts though). “Warrior” Woman, Batman being a dick, Vic getting torn in half, Flash geeking out over Batman, etc.

It’s very amusing despite how much Snyder fans hate Johns (and I assume Snyder probably dislikes Johns too) that so much of Johns stuff is in Snyder’s films (usually the worst parts though). “Warrior” Woman, Batman being a dick, Vic getting torn in half, Flash geeking out over Batman, etc.
    The New 52 roster for the Justice League (minus GL), Barry's modern origin, etc.

Older and dickish Batman is obviously taken from DKR.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

And funnily enough, Aquaman is the biggest audience hit of the DCEU and is based primarily on his run. Shazam was well regarded too.

Is Joker 2 confirmed yet or are people just assuming it'll happen? (Nothing specific here, just stuff I've seen online).

Also if Keaton is Batman again going forward, am I alone in wishing him being a solo hero still working and not relegated to the Batman Beyond mentor role?

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Honestly,the argument has mostly been about tone and general feeling of these movies combined with known perception of these characters.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"