Page 694 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 1945946446846906916926936946956966976987047447941194 ... LastLast
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    It's not a very good movie.
    Disagree, but to each their own.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Lol just remembering the reactionary takes to WW1 where people wanted Jenkins to direct a JL film or whatever haha. Thank goodness WB weren't that reactionary.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    Lol just remembering the reactionary takes to WW1 where people wanted Jenkins to direct a JL film or whatever haha. Thank goodness WB weren't that reactionary.
    Who says Jenkins can't direct a good JL movie?

We’re never getting another JL movie with the Snyder iterations anyway. They’ll wrap up WW with WW3 and I assume Aquaman will get a trilogy as well. Maybe Shazam too.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    We’re never getting another JL movie with the Snyder iterations anyway. They’ll wrap up WW with WW3 and I assume Aquaman will get a trilogy as well. Maybe Shazam too.
    Eh probably much more than a trilogy. WW, Aquaman, and Shazam all have franchise potential far beyond just a trilogy. Looks like we might get a lil Aquaverse of shows/movies, actually!

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Eh probably much more than a trilogy. WW, Aquaman, and Shazam all have franchise potential far beyond just a trilogy. Looks like we might get a lil Aquaverse of shows/movies, actually!
    I imagine the core films will probably get a trilogy.

Will we get Shazam/Black Adam in Shazam 3 or Black Adam 2 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Yeah there will definitely be spin-offs, I’m just taking main movies with the Moama Arthur, that I think will only get three movies. Then he’ll hand the mantle off to Jackson Hyde Aqualad.

Yeah there will definitely be spin-offs, I’m just taking main movies with the Moama Arthur, that I think will only get three movies. Then he’ll hand the mantle off to Jackson Hyde Aqualad.
    I don't know if we'll get all Endgame with these franchises (I'm not expecting Yara in WWIII just to do a "pass the baton).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't know if we'll get all Endgame with these franchises (I'm not expecting Yara in WWIII just to do a "pass the baton).
    I don’t know either. Could be they’ll just move over to “Earth 2” and reboot the movie franchises with the aim to eventually do a “The Justice League”. I don’t think WB wants to stick with even the remnants of the Snyderverse for long. WW1984 being not as well received is probably only encouraging their plans to reboot with the Multiverse.

Extraordinary Member

I don’t know either. Could be they’ll just move over to “Earth 2” and reboot the movie franchises with the aim to eventually do a “The Justice League”. I don’t think WB wants to stick with even the remnants of the Snyderverse for long. WW1984 being not as well received is probably only encouraging their plans to reboot with the Multiverse.
    Is there even an Earth 2 in the DCEU? I've never heard any mention of it, and the fact that some of the JSA are in Black Adam seems to indicate they reside on the main Earth, though certainly there are other ways to arrange it.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Is there even an Earth 2 in the DCEU? I've never heard any mention of it, and the fact that some of the JSA are in Black Adam seems to indicate they reside on the main Earth, though certainly there are other ways to arrange it.
    I think Pattinson's Batman is the movie Earth-2?

Jackson? its more likeable that it will be Andy instead, she is the rising star, while jackson's popularity is very low. Besides Andy is the logical continuation of Arthur and Mera even at movie level.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    The article posted a while back about future plans mentioned Battison’s Earth is “Earth 2”. Don’t think of it in the traditional sense of being the home of the JSA, merely think of it as the DCEU 2.0 where WB can try to make a connected universe again without the Snyder films.

Quote Originally Posted by MarFarr View Post
    Jackson? its more likeable that it will be Andy instead, she is the rising star, while jackson's popularity is very low. Besides Andy is the logical continuation of Arthur and Mera even at movie level.
    I think it's way too early to call Andy a rising star. Jackson's Aqualad has been popular since the Young Justice cartoon where he's Kaldur.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it's way too early to call Andy a rising star. Jackson's Aqualad has been popular since the Young Justice cartoon where he's Kaldur.
    she is a rising star, rocking on twitter and social media. With Yara she has been the outstanding character so far.
    Jackson might have been popular at cartoon level but otherwise he was a no show in aquaworld for years. That did not help the character and sidelined him. He got a graphic novel that did not do well and thats all. His two solo issues for Aquaman in August and September registered the lowest ever sales in the history of Aquaman comic. Barely 11k!
    Andy was introduced with the purpose to replace him, as even in Future state, DC was aware that he did not have the popularity to carry the title alone. Otherwise it would have been his solo in Future state Aquaman and not sharing it with Andy.

BTW - any new movie after Momoa, would be about Mera, who is gonna get also a tv spinoff.
    Last edited by Goldrake; 01-13-2021 at 06:09 PM.