Page 701 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 2016016516916976986997007017027037047057117518011201 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Not sunshine and rainbows, just not grim dark edge lord nihilistic stories - that's Batman's domain. They can introduce dark elements to a Superman story and make him shine. Him being the lightness in the dark is where he can really be relevant, Morrison did this in his JLA run. Just don't make it like a sequel to Se7en.
    That's how I feel about Daredevil. Daredevil is not a dark gritty character. He's a beacon of hope in a dark gritty world who no matter what happens to him, refuses to crumble and is still the hero. He's not the guy beats the ever living snot out of people because he LIKES violence, or has a darkness inside he has to let out... or any of that other crap. He's the guy who'll leap in front of the punisher and take a bullet to save a random drug dealer because he still wants him to work inside the system.

So many people are only interested in the breaking down of the character that they never show him rising above the pain. Miller got it... but everyone who just tries to copy Miller misses the character. You can have 'Heroes' in a dark realistic edgy world.. without making THEM dark and gritty.

It’s funny that the character I’m most excited to see in this is Granny Goodness. Never thought I’d see a live action version of her.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    knightmare scene.Superman is evil due to lois and joker is talking about honor.They should have called it bizzaro verse.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Superman's death cry is a literal bell being rung. That's so cool.

It's amazing how just this trailer is a million times better than the thing that got released in 2017. Whatever comes of this, it is going to be a visual feast.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 02-14-2021 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Superman's death cry is a literal bell being rung. That's so cool.

It's amazing how just this trailer is a million times better than the thing that got released in 2017. Whatever comes of this, it is going to be a visual feast.
    Yeah! this doesn't feel cheap.I still can't believe these guys swindled my money with that version.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    This is like any modern game after you've downloaded its patches and updates.

The trailer impressed me up until I heard the Joker say “we live in a society”.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    The trailer impressed me up until I heard the Joker say “we live in a society”.
    Yeah, I could go without that. Otherwise I'm looking forward to it.

I'm the Joker now baby I'm cackling at that line so hard. No way you trick me into watching Justice League twice
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

It's not pretentious fanfic without the Joker and Batman teaming up.

Yes, I know it's the Knightmare. Bruce would die with his morals before working with him, but hey. Snyders gotta vibe with each other I guess.

Visuals look great at least. Hopefully it's good, but that stinger drained any interest the trailer generated.
    Last edited by Robanker; 02-14-2021 at 11:30 AM.

I guess I'll say it
    Zack Snyder just saved the DCEU
    Apart from the Suicide Squad and the Batman not much was exciting me
    Justice League was an abomination but if he manages to make a 4 hour version that's better than what we got and introduces the new gods and salvages and hypes all the characters that fans disliked...

zack might even get another movie if this outperforms WW84

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Bruce would die with his morals before working with him.
    Yeah! I wouldn't go that far.Unless they need to take the darkknight/ronin thing literally.I mean,superman is literally a space gladiator now.So who knows.

Not to be dramatic, but seeing Apokolips and the New Gods bathed in ugly brown/orange lighting feels insulting. They all look like Michael Bay transformers.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Not to be dramatic, but seeing Apokolips and the New Gods bathed in ugly brown/orange lighting feels insulting. They all look like Michael Bay transformers.
    To be a bit fair, this is the Apokolips faction. They come from a dreary setting.

But I still get what you mean. For Apokolips visuals, I tend to prefer bright Hellish red glows.