Page 704 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 2046046546947007017027037047057067077087147548041204 ... LastLast
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 20948
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I wonder much more more time will be dedicated to the Knightmare sequence in the new cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I wonder much more more time will be dedicated to the Knightmare sequence in the new cut.
    That seems like a lot of the new footage went towards that. They had Leto back as The Joker and Joe Man back as Deathstroke for the Knightmare world. It may be only a couple of minutes but it seems like a lot of that $70 million was used for that sequence.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Does Steppenwolf actually look better? The design is busier and with more spikes, sure, but he still just looks like a generic video game boss with a horned head. He's not a particularly interesting design in either film.
    Which leads to the question as to what a great design for the creators of the greatest road song ever done; the original Kirby version, either of the versions we've seen in the movie, the more modern comic design...what? I know when I like a design, but not necessarily why. Or how to get to that design.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    That seems like a lot of the new footage went towards that. They had Leto back as The Joker and Joe Man back as Deathstroke for the Knightmare world. It may be only a couple of minutes but it seems like a lot of that $70 million was used for that sequence.
    And I think that might be where we see the Martian Manhunter design?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And I think that might be where we see the Martian Manhunter design?
    I wonder if J'ohn is going to be just fanservice, important to the plot, or just to set up whatever Snyder had planned after League? I mean that's introducing a LOT of characters, each of which he needs to make some time for. Also, is it still just a fight against the 60s/70 band, or are they actually going to fight Darkseid and the others? Or do they just appear in flashbacks/ or Kinghtmare scenes?

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    I wonder if J'ohn is going to be just fanservice, important to the plot, or just to set up whatever Snyder had planned after League? I mean that's introducing a LOT of characters, each of which he needs to make some time for. Also, is it still just a fight against the 60s/70 band, or are they actually going to fight Darkseid and the others? Or do they just appear in flashbacks/ or Kinghtmare scenes?
    I think base plot with the five JL is the same, the most additions are the Knightmare sequence with more characters and that might feature more Darkseid.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Afaik, J'ohn will warn Bruce of the upcoming war and pose as Martha Kent for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    I wonder that too. It doesn't seem that Snyder planned this character well, otherwise, Where was he when General Zod wanted to kill the human race in Man of Steel?? lol

Do we even know anything about MM in Snyder's JL?

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Do we even know anything about MM in Snyder's JL?
    There's this.
    mmjlsc.jpg
    Last edited by Lightning Rider; 02-16-2021 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    I wonder that too. It doesn't seem that Snyder planned this character well, otherwise, Where was he when General Zod wanted to kill the human race in Man of Steel?? lol
    I mean, where were any of them? Minding their own business and trying not to expose themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    There's this.
    mmjlsc.jpg
    And wasn't there a MM design in a picture Snyder showed?

I mean, where were any of them? Minding their own business and trying not to expose themselves.
    Sure, but J'ohn was working with Superman disguised as another person. He should have done more. it's a bigger plot hole.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    Sure, but J'ohn was working with Superman disguised as another person. He should have done more. it's a bigger plot hole.
    I'm sorry, what? Working with Superman?

I'm sorry, what? Working with Superman?
    General Swanwick. Isn't he the Martian Manhunter, according to Snyder?