Page 738 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 2386386887287347357367377387397407417427487888381238 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    To add to your question: where is Granny Goodness and the Female Furies in all of this? You think they would make a great Quirky Miniboss Squad to occupy the League until the final big fight with Darkseid. Unless there was some major casting that I missed.
    Granny's in it, if only for a brief scene. No word on the Furies.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Pip the Troll, Starfox and Titans aren't even in the same conceptual ball park as New Genesis, Highfather, Orion, Scott Free and Big Barda. The central conflict of the lore is the one between NG and Apokolips with earth and it's heroes caught in their collateral. Sure, you can construct a story where you make it an earth vs Apokolips conflict but it feels like you are leaving behind a lot of lore on the table. IW/EG was all about wrapping up the story of the OG6, JL is about launching a franchise and a cinematic arc. Those are two very different requirements.
    I’m not going to get into a Kirby vs. Starlin thing here. Starlin would tell you Kirby is King. But you need to go back and read Captain Marvel 25 to 33. Yes, Starlin took a lot from Kirby, but my comparison is quite apt.

We are entering into peak society folks!

https://twitter.com/PopulismUpdates/...743005187?s=19
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triple J View Post
    Good for them to enjoy it. Film is art, and it's a subjective experience. If someone feels that a film is epic for them - sure. Calling them delusional for thinking that is a bit much imo. But, whatever.

Regardless, I doubt WB would give another DCEU film to Snyder, given the low profit margin for his outings (granted, lot of the blame is on them - for meddling as much as they did; for rushing to a cinematic universe. Hopefully they have learned their lesson).
    It is borderline pathetic really. I do not understand why some people have such a hard time grasping the idea that others like ZS work, comments like that are just uh.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    We are entering into peak society folks!

https://twitter.com/PopulismUpdates/...743005187?s=19
    After all the Snyder talk was suspecting something with Leto Joker...but surprisingly it's a guy dressed like Phoenix's Joker...running for office in Japan.
    Not a bad cosplayer for a politician.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    After all the Snyder talk was suspecting something with Leto Joker...but surprisingly it's a guy dressed like Phoenix's Joker...running for office in Japan.
    Not a bad cosplayer for a politician.
    Next, there will be a guy running as Harley Quinn...

DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

I originally thought Steppenwolf's voice was Darkseids; does anyone know if they recast the original Steppenwolf for the Joss version? Or was it only his CGI?

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    I originally thought Steppenwolf's voice was Darkseids; does anyone know if they recast the original Steppenwolf for the Joss version? Or was it only his CGI?
    Hmm, I don't think so; just the CGI as far as I remember.
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Hmm, I don't think so; just the CGI as far as I remember.
    Ok thanks, I didn't know if they completely recast or not

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Next, there will be a guy running as Harley Quinn...
    He can get the guy dressed as Sailor Moon on his ticket.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    He can get the guy dressed as Sailor Moon on his ticket.
    So long as one of them has a ZZ Top beard.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    It is borderline pathetic really. I do not understand why some people have such a hard time grasping the idea that others like ZS work, comments like that are just uh.
    Nice strawman there
    It'd be one thing if people just liked his movies, with the occasional "It's better than most people give it credit for", but when instead it's people going "You didn't understand it" "the movies are too mature for you" "you just hate it because it's different" "It's not bad because they don't quip!" basically devaluing or just writing off the opinions of those who didn't like it along with insane conspiracy theories like that Geoff Johns is a mole for Marvel Studios, and constantly going "All the problems with the movies are WB's fault!" absolving Snyder of any responsibility for how his movies turned out is what people find delusional.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Kiersey Clemons to Star in 'The Flash' Movie (Exclusive): https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...ovie-exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Kiersey Clemons to Star in 'The Flash' Movie (Exclusive): https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...ovie-exclusive
    Clemons portrayed the intrepid reporter West in Justice League but her role was cut by director Zack Snyder back in 2017 before he turned the film over to Joss Whedon.
    That isn't the prevailing narrative