Page 742 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 2426426927327387397407417427437447457467527928421242 ... LastLast
Results 11,116 to 11,130 of 20948

Might be reading too much into his position in that poster but is Capaldi's Thinker going to be the bad guy?

Early reactions are mostly positive, we shall see how it progresses

Can't wait for Thu
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

So excited about this movie! Taika as King Shark is amazing! Plus Harley is back in black and red. The finally got rid of the pink and powder blue.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Has anybody noticed that the graphic includes Teen Titans Go, Batwheels and Gotham Superhero High but no Young Justice? Is the show getting the axe?

Attachment 107265
    I don't think every property is on there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple J View Post
    "Justice League: Now with more Darkseid": .

The only time Darkseid looked good to me here was when he was sitting on his throne to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple J View Post
    Early reactions are mostly positive, we shall see how it progresses

Can't wait for Thu
    I’m not the biggest Snyder fan but I’m happy JL is getting good reviews so far. I’m actually really excited about Junkie XL’s score. I’m sure that by itself will make the movie better. The 2017 version had Danny Elfman brought in at the last minute to phone it in and create one of the most generic scores of his career.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I’m not the biggest Snyder fan but I’m happy JL is getting good reviews so far. I’m actually really excited about Junkie XL’s score. I’m sure that by itself will make the movie better. The 2017 version had Danny Elfman brought in at the last minute to phone it in and create one of the most generic scores of his career.
    Absolutely!

I just watched the final trailer and the Blade Runner-y soundtrack was amazing! Snyder's visuals combined with Junkie XL's score makes a huge difference.

So if this succeeds are they going to hand Snyder the keys to the kingdom again?

So if this succeeds are they going to hand Snyder the keys to the kingdom again?
    No. Walter Hamada has the keys to the kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    From the Black Adam set:

https://twitter.com/blackadamnews/st...78292836564995

I heard that in the Snydercut, Clemons' role is just a cameo as a random unnamed girl that Barry saves (she is referred as Iris West only in the end credits). Not that prominent even there.
    And yet Whedon was taking heat for cutting her out. Wow.

So the Hawks are going to be Thanagarian!? Yes!! The Hawkgirl of the JLU series is by far the best version of the character ever so hopefully the DCEU takes inspiration from there! Heard she’s rumored for Shazam 2!

Man DC would be spoiling me if they give me Blue Beetle, Static, Zatanna and Hawkgirl! Thank you Hamada!

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    So the Hawks are going to be Thanagarian!? Yes!! The Hawkgirl of the JLU series is by far the best version of the character ever so hopefully the DCEU takes inspiration from there! Heard she’s rumored for Shazam 2!

Man DC would be spoiling me if they give me Blue Beetle, Static, Zatanna and Hawkgirl! Thank you Hamada!
    I like Thanagarians who crash-landed. Makes sense for Black Adam's origin.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Is the latest trailer music Junkie XL? Because it is dope as all hell

Also what is the title cuz I gotta get it
    Last edited by charliehustle415; 03-14-2021 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Is the latest trailer music Junkie XL? Because it is dope as all hell

Also what is the title cuz I gotta get it
    Yeah he’s pretty great. He came up with that amazing Wonder Woman theme in BvS.

The Thanagarian ship is most likely a reference to Geoff Johns' run on Hawkman, so I doubt the Hawks will be Thanagarian themselves. Though I guess they could make Hawkgirl Thanagarian at least.

I never got the hype behind Thomas Wayne Batman. Oh look! A Batman who kills but this time, it's his father! Bleh.
    I took it more as look! A Thomas Wayne that’s alive, but this time he’s Batman. And yeah, sure, he kills. But I hardly think was supposed to be the exciting takeaway. Having Batman’s father alive and in continuity, not an elseworlds or imaginary story, hadn’t happened in his entire 80-year history so it’s not like they were repeating themselves.

I’m not saying you should like it since you didn’t but, for me, Barry delivering that letter to Bruce was one of the moments that I’ve found most touching in Bat-history.