Page 817 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 3177177678078138148158168178188198208218278679171317 ... LastLast
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    There should be a site that collects predictions for every prominent person so we know how accurate they really are, IMO.
    I'd say everyone pretty much has the same record. Grace probably is the most visible as she's the only prominent woman in the business (not defending her, but a little subconscious sexism is involved I guess because she's only as wrong as her male peers).

There should be a site that collects predictions for every prominent person so we know how accurate they really are, IMO.
    That would prompt them to be more factual...but that's also a lot of work.

Although sometimes I wonder at the end of the day if people care if it's right or not. Sometimes people just want to hear what they want to hear.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I'd say everyone pretty much has the same record. Grace probably is the most visible as she's the only prominent woman in the business (not defending her, but a little subconscious sexism is involved I guess because she's only as wrong as her male peers).
    That might very well be true (I honestly don't know how accurate she really is, FWIW), but it would be nice to verify it without any partisan finger on the scale.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    That would prompt them to be more factual...but that's also a lot of work.

Although sometimes I wonder at the end of the day if people care if it's right or not. Sometimes people just want to hear what they want to hear.
    Unfortunately, for enough people out there, that is certainly true.

That might very well be true (I honestly don't know how accurate she really is, FWIW), but it would be nice to verify it without any partisan finger on the scale.
    try and point out that her predictions did not occur, she blocks you.

I don't think her claim that AT&T could divest themselves is unreasonable, though she does say some stuff in the video that doesn't appear to be true, like HBO Max is almost certainly a success and I think its time the haters fess up to that.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrake View Post
    try and point out that her predictions did not occur, she blocks you.
    Right, but that only means she might be thin-skinned, not that she's any more inaccurate than anyone else.

Right, but that only means she might be thin-skinned, not that she's any more inaccurate than anyone else.
    definitely agree, can't understand why people like her (includes others) are given importance. They are always inaccurate. They take people for a ride and people still listen to them.

Incredible Member

How DC Has Weathered Corporate Change Before

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/mo...ry-1234954536/

Quote Originally Posted by Customizer View Post
    Meh.....

If any of this makes a Cyborg film a reality i'll care. As of now nothing WB /DC (films) is doing is moving my "care meter" nor making me want to open my wallet.
    I don't see a Cyborg film happening - especially a Fisher Cyborg film. Which is a shame, I think he could've been good if given better material.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Remember when Grace said Snyder was doing Wonder Woman 3, and then they released the streaming numbers?
    Was this before or after she said WW1984 was delayed so they could make it into Flashpoint?
    Last edited by Holt; 05-18-2021 at 08:58 PM.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Was this before or after she said WW1984 was delayed so they could make it into Flashpoint?
    Both were after she said the first would be a disaster

But I agree with others in that she's no more wrong than any other "scoopers," but she seems to be the one who pops up the most frequently lately.

Journalism use to be a real thing, where stuff like facts and evidence actually mattered, and there was accountability. But now literally anyone can just film themselves claiming pretty much whatever. The blame ultimately falls on the audience though for actually watching that unsupported nonsense, and what’s more sharing it as if makes some sort of creditable point because it’s some reputable source of information.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Both were after she said the first would be a disaster

But I agree with others in that she's no more wrong than any other "scoopers," but she seems to be the one who pops up the most frequently lately.
    she is more controversial that is the reason. Staying controversial makes her remain relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Journalism use to be a real thing, where stuff like facts and evidence actually mattered, and there was accountability. But now literally anyone can just film themselves claiming pretty much whatever. The blame ultimately falls on the audience though for actually watching that unsupported nonsense, and what’s more sharing it as if makes some sort of creditable point because it’s some reputable source of information.
    exactly I blame the audience, that said these scoopers when you point out that their predictions did not occur, you get blocked. That Speaks volumes.

Incredible Member

According to The Illuminerdi, Jeremy Irvine is in is in negotiations for the role of Alan Scott/the original Green Lantern in the HBO Max series, Green Lantern.

https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2021/...green-lantern/