Page 824 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 3247247748148208218228238248258268278288348749241324 ... LastLast
Results 12,346 to 12,360 of 20948

Nevermind

(10 Char)
    Last edited by I'm a Fish; 05-23-2021 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    There's no way Hawkman is completely straight after going through a bazillion of reincarnations though.
    Now I'm imagining a cycle where the Hawks both gender-flipped .

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    There's no way Hawkman is completely straight after going through a bazillion of reincarnations though.
    Yeah and as i always say in general...i have a Hard time believing that any of those superhero etc Characters are
    100% straight Considering that they are constantly around buff, handsome people.

The Shazam! 2 movie is on a time crunch: Every day they spend delaying the movie is a day that the kids get older and farther away from the childishness that Shazam relies on. If they're not saving him for a post-Blck Adam movie, maybe they couldn't get a script for Sivana that they liked in time.

Extraordinary Member

BREAKING Discovery Interested in Selling DC Comics & WB Assets to Disney, Apple or Netflix

Astonishing Member

Not to put too fine a point on this, but wouldn’t Disney buying DC constitute a breach of anti-trust laws?

To say nothing of the fact that Disney’s dealing with the debt incurred on buying Fox, and that’s before their revenues got gutted by COVID
    Last edited by king of hybrids; 05-23-2021 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    BREAKING Discovery Interested in Selling DC Comics & WB Assets to Disney, Apple or Netflix
    Hahaha, sure thing
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Not to put too fine a point on this, but wouldn’t Disney buying DC constitute a breach of anti-trust laws?
    I'm honestly not so sure it is anymore. I don't think tht Marvel+DC equals a significant share of the comics market anymore.

Buying all of Warner Bros, maybe, but just DC?

What would Disney do having BOTH of the Big 2 though? Don't think they are interested in another acquisition so soon.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Can't wait for Feige to start introducing DC characters in Phase 7 of the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    What would Disney do having BOTH of the Big 2 though? Don't think they are interested in another acquisition so soon.
    Yeah, I don't think Disney would know what to do with DC at this point.

Is there any legitimacy to this claim or this is just another clickbait video?

Disney has way too many IP's already. No point in giving them more.

I wouldn't mind Netflix being in charge of some adaptations though. Maybe some characters can finally get the spotlight.

Astonishing Member

Disney doesn’t have the money, credit or connections in Washington to overextend themselves when they are still crippled by COVID and indebted from the Fox purchase

Odds are they’d buy other Warner companies instead of DC. At most they’d maybe get the licensing rights if DC publishing was shit down. But that would likely be it
    Last edited by king of hybrids; 05-23-2021 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post

I wouldn't mind Netflix being in charge of some adaptations though. Maybe some characters can finally get the spotlight.
    Discovery doesn't even own the DC IPs yet. The fact that this is being treated seriously really is more proof that DC fans really, REALLY want Disney to buy DC, like its practically a religion at this point.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post

Probably not. Not by Disney, anyway; they took too big a hit from the pandemic to want to go on a major buying spree. Plus, yes, it probably would run afoul of anti-trust laws. Apple, Amazon. or possibly someone else though, I couldn't say.