Page 825 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 3257257758158218228238248258268278288298358759251325 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,375 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Is there any legitimacy to this claim or this is just another clickbait video?
    Not a shred.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    BREAKING Discovery Interested in Selling DC Comics & WB Assets to Disney, Apple or Netflix
    Yeah...that makes sense. What studio wants to get rid of Batman and Superman? I can't believe that. The Arrowverse alone brings in 1 billion annually. Discovery selling off DC/WB would....leave them with next to nothing.

Stop giving attention to these bullshit rumor monger sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    Discovery doesn't even own the DC IPs yet. The fact that this is being treated seriously really is more proof that DC fans really, REALLY want Disney to buy DC, like its practically a religion at this point.
    Nonsense. Unless the DC ‘fans’ you speak of are Ethan Van Sciver and comicsgate.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Stop giving attention to these bullshit rumor monger sites.
    Seriously. Only development that would make me think this had a snowball’s chance in hell of happening is if they shuttered HBO Max. Why the hell would they sell off the source of their most valuable IPs? You better believe WB/Discovery would sooner die before selling Batman to Disney.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Seriously. Only development that would make me think this had a snowball’s chance in hell of happening is if they shuttered HBO Max. Why the hell would they sell off the source of their most valuable IPs? You better believe WB/Discovery would sooner die before selling Batman to Disney.
    Even more funny since Discovery's CEO even touted getting to own batman and superman when talking about the merger a few days ago.

With the new presidential administration in place I'm also very skeptical this would get the approval to go through even if it were true.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    Discovery doesn't even own the DC IPs yet. The fact that this is being treated seriously really is more proof that DC fans really, REALLY want DC heroes in the MCU.
    Fixed it for you. And a damn shame so many are so set on that. I like the MCU too, but honestly wanting everything to just be that is pitiful.

I wonder if 50 years later we will still have speculations about Disney buying DC.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I wonder if 50 years later we will still have speculations about Disney buying DC.
    50 years from now we'll be speculating about Disney buying China after having already bought North America and Europe.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

In 100 years we’ll all be living in the United Nations of Disney while swearing allegiance to the mouse.

1,000 years from now Disney will have branded our galaxy by shaping it like a mouse.

In 3500 AD the first Rebel Uprisings begin.

Incredible Member

In the year 4000, the Almighty Chancellor Mickey and his Unholy Cabinet of Deadly Donald and Glorious Goofy discover their alternate universe counterparts using their Multiversal Mouse-Mobile and, together, attempt to lay siege to the infinite Disney-verse and remake it in their image.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Well, ordinarily, I'd agree with you, however, remember that WB execs approved the Whedon cut to keep their bonuses. So...I think they'd pretty much sell their moms to keep themselves in coke money...

That said, no, Disney probably isn't getting DC....but I wouldn't rule it out entirely, given recent events that prove reality can out stupid anything you can imagine at times...