Page 826 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 3267267768168228238248258268278288298308368769261326 ... LastLast
Results 12,376 to 12,390 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    BREAKING Discovery Interested in Selling DC Comics & WB Assets to Disney, Apple or Netflix
    Big. Fat. Eyeroll.

Robert Pattinson Signs First-Look Deal With Warner Bros, New Line, Warner Bros Television & HBO Max

Warner Bros is doubling down with its The Batman star Robert Pattinson as the studio, along with New Line Cinema, Warner Bros Television and HBO Max, have made an overall first-look production deal with him.

“Warner Bros Pictures and HBO have always been synonymous with groundbreaking filmmaking,” Pattinson said. “I’m thrilled to be working with them to discover the most exciting new voices in film and television and help bring their visions to life. I’ve loved working with the studio over the years and have so much respect for their dedication, their willingness to take chances and their desire to push the envelope creatively.”

The deal is for theatrical, SVOD (HBO Max) and WBTV properties. The deal represents the actor’s first foray into producing
    Just in case it wasn’t completely obvious that Grace didn’t know what she was talking about.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Robert Pattinson Signs First-Look Deal With Warner Bros, New Line, Warner Bros Television & HBO Max

Just in case it wasn’t completely obvious that Grace didn’t know what she was talking about.
    I'm not really aware of Pattinson's creative acumen beyond being an actor, but I guess this might also mean he's happy with WB and might keep playing Batman...?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    Discovery doesn't even own the DC IPs yet. The fact that this is being treated seriously really is more proof that DC fans really, REALLY want Disney to buy DC, like its practically a religion at this point.
    It's more of if Disney buys DC-that means characters at Marvel that I don't like (mainly Inhumans, Miles Morales, Ms Marvel, Squirrel Girl, Fantastic Four) will get buried in favor of Batman.

I guess they forget how long it has been since we saw Ultraverse.

I mean would Marvel toss say Black Panther for Cyborg or any of DC's black heroes? Or Falcon or Miles?

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    It's more of if Disney buys DC-that means characters at Marvel that I don't like (mainly Inhumans, Miles Morales, Ms Marvel, Squirrel Girl, Fantastic Four) will get buried in favor of Batman.

I guess they forget how long it has been since we saw Ultraverse.

I mean would Marvel toss say Black Panther for Cyborg or any of DC's black heroes? Or Falcon or Miles?
    Honestly, even in this scenario I don't see Miles, Ms Marvel, or Squirrel Girl being the heroes buried in favor of Batman. You might be right on Inhumans and FF though.

FWIW I happen to like Squirrel Girl.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    It's a mess but the films are still more memorable than the majority of MCU's Phases 1 and 2.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Yeah no, Miles and Kamala won't go anywhere even if they are sharing a universe with Bruce. The real loser in that case would be Matt Murdoch.

What did she say?
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    What did she say?
    Reeves hated Pattinson, all his co-workers hated him for being a diva, Reeves was going to quit, and lots of other bullcrap.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Reeves hated Pattinson, all his co-workers hated him for being a diva, Reeves was going to quit, and lots of other bullcrap.
    That was pretty dumb thing to say.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Sasha Calle, the new Supergirl set to appear in The Flash, cut her hair short and shared fan art of herself as Supergirl that look like Cir-El, so she's not playing Kara after all?

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Sasha Calle, the new Supergirl set to appear in The Flash, cut her hair short and shared fan art of herself as Supergirl that look like Cir-El, so she's not playing Kara after all?

That's pretty cool.

So is there going to be a latino Superman or Lois Lane as well?

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

She also shared fan art of herself as Kara, and wigs exist.