Page 835 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 3357357858258318328338348358368378388398458859351335 ... LastLast
Results 12,511 to 12,525 of 20948
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post

Reeeeally glad they didn’t have her dye her hair blonde. Would have had some Jessica Alba FF flashbacks.
    She’s probably still Kara. A lot of the movie superheroes don’t physically resemble their comic book counterparts.
    I’m glad they didn’t go with the skirt but it definitely needs the red boots. Or the red belt as a color divider.
    Using Jessica Alba is like the worst example, the worst case scenario.
    Its like pointing at Kate Maras Sue Storm(Weird both examples are about sue storm)when being worried about wigs.

They two simply had unfortunate bad luck in the hair department, generally its fine and i think it would work giving her blonde hair.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurk View Post
    She would look perfect with a blonde wig (there was a photoshop a while ago). Its not the actress that is the problem its the makers that apparently do not care the slightest for good adaptions. And if they fail at something simple as that its always a big red flag at what else they could not be bothered with getting right. :/
    I dont know, i question how those who complain about her not having blonde hair really care for the character when the hair color is where they draw the line.
    Seems more like people mostly only care for superficiality if the be all end all is Supergirls Hair color.
    And this is even a special occasion because it is a movie about an alternative Universe, so we cant even be sure if that will be her look after Flashpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurk View Post
    She would look perfect with a blonde wig (there was a photoshop a while ago). Its not the actress that is the problem its the makers that apparently do not care the slightest for good adaptions. And if they fail at something simple as that its always a big red flag at what else they could not be bothered with getting right. :/
    I mean, Christian Bale never looked like Bruce Wayne but The Dark Knight trilogy is probably the best Batman adaptation in live action ever. Pattinson doesn't look like Bruce either but everything looks like The Batman is going to be good. Her costume, from what we can see of it, looks pretty good, but because she's using her natural hair and color this doesn't bode well?

Bale looked like Bruce Wayne to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I’m glad they didn’t go with the skirt but it definitely needs the red boots. Or the red belt as a color divider.
    Why not go with the skirt? It's an iconic piece of Supergirl's costume.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkViKing View Post
    I dont know, i question how those who complain about her not having blonde hair really care for the character when the hair color is where they draw the line.
    Seems more like people mostly only care for superficiality if the be all end all is Supergirls Hair color.
    And this is even a special occasion because it is a movie about an alternative Universe, so we cant even be sure if that will be her look after Flashpoint.
    I mean, for Kara specifically, I think her blonde hair is an important part of her visual...but I could say the same about the skirt, and it doesn't look like we'll be getting that either.

Incredible Member

HBO is having a free preview weekend and I just saw Wonder Woman 84 for the first time and I thought it was amazing! The action sequence are some of the best that I have ever seen. Not sure which is my favorite the desert or the last one with Cheetah. I have no idea why some fans hate this movie so much.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Ezra Miller and Kiersey Clemons on set (the Flash ring!!!):

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 06-20-2021 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Bale looked like Bruce Wayne to me.
    He didn't have dark hair, didn't have blue eyes, wasn't really square jawed, or broad shouldered, or any other characteristic in common with most depictions of Bruce other than fit white guy who can pull off wearing dark rubber. And I'm not knocking Bale as Batman, I loved those movies. I'm just saying to me he didn't look like Bruce from the comic books or cartoons and it turned out fine. So I think it's unfair to say Kara must be blonde on screen too or it's dark storms ahead.

Why not go with the skirt? It's an iconic piece of Supergirl's costume.
    This we agree on - I always liked the skirt, and thought the TV show took a step down ditching it.

Better look at Sasha's Supergirl:

Keaton's Bruce Wayne:

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 06-20-2021 at 09:25 AM.

Supergirl’s costume looks all right. I’m not blown away by it.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    I assume it will look a lot better after editing.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    It’s straight up Jon’s outfit from Future State which is intriguing to say the least.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Looks like they're at a courthouse?

Is it too much to hope Barry made his own Flash Ring?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    He didn't have dark hair, didn't have blue eyes, wasn't really square jawed, or broad shouldered, or any other characteristic in common with most depictions of Bruce other than fit white guy who can pull off wearing dark rubber. And I'm not knocking Bale as Batman, I loved those movies. I'm just saying to me he didn't look like Bruce from the comic books or cartoons and it turned out fine. So I think it's unfair to say Kara must be blonde on screen too or it's dark storms ahead.
    His hair looked dark to me and I think he had some of those features you list, but I guess it depends on how you see an actor. He was a little more of a "pretty boy" Bruce but he is sometimes depicted that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    It’s straight up Jon’s outfit from Future State which is intriguing to say the least.
    I wonder if it's just a coincidence because they're so similarly "futuristic Kryptonian one-piece" costume. Because it seems like the kind of design one could easily come up with when redesigning the iconic Superman look.

But it doesn't seem like they were trying to make her look overtly like Supergirl.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Looks like they're at a courthouse?
    Yeah, looks they are filming the end of the movie with Henry Allen's trial. Ron Livingston was spotted there too.

Is it too much to hope Barry made his own Flash Ring?
    You know that Batman will make the ring and the Flash costume too

DCEU Flash is honestly the perfect endgame for Flash as envisioned by current era DC: A adjacent Batfamily character.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I spy a costume ring.