Page 844 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 3447447948348408418428438448458468478488548949441344 ... LastLast
Results 12,646 to 12,660 of 20948
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

The Suicide Squad Soundtrack | So This Is the Famous Suicide Squad – John Murphy | WaterTower Music

I wonder when we’ll get Blue Beetle and Batgirl casting announcements? Should be soon now that we’re in July! Blue Beetle starts up in September/October and Batgirl in November!

This **** just refuses to die.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

From Dwayne Johnson:

"On set.
    BLACK ADAM⚡️

This image of Black Adam from behind gives you a tactile sense of the absolute massive scale and size of our movie.

You also see a little of the intricate and beautiful textured detail of Black Adam’s body suit.
    (this is not your typical DC or Marvel padded muscle suit)

And finally you get a glimpse of the enormous and appropriate destruction.

As we all know, superheroes have a code of justice and don’t kill the bad guys.

But, Black Adam does.

The hierarchy of power in the DC UNIVERSE is changing.

Antihero.
    Man in black.
    Protector of his people.
    #blackadam⚡️"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CROH7YVLD_F/

As we all know, superheroes have a code of justice and don’t kill the bad guys.
    I mean...do we? When you see how many movie heroes kill.

I guess Black Adam's just going to be more brutal than that. I just hope they don't strawman the JSA as the good fuddy-duddies.

Not the Snyder versions that’s for sure lmao. Although those takes aren’t canon anymore I suppose. But yeah Adam doesn’t really stand out at all from the other heroes just by being willing to kill when you’ve got Batman mowing down people with guns in both Affleck and Keaton.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean...do we? When you see how many movie heroes kill.

I guess Black Adam's just going to be more brutal than that. I just hope they don't strawman the JSA as the good fuddy-duddies.
    Naw, they'll probably be as kill crazy as Adam.

Nah, probably not. There’s no conflict otherwise.

Extraordinary Member

Honestly, how many recent movie superheroes...don't kill? So it's not really like Black Adam plans to go somewhere new...

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

There's a clear difference between Batman's batmobile blowing **** up and killing henchmen firing at him and Adam slaughtering ordinary people with his super strength, which is what I imagine will happen.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    There's a clear difference between Batman's batmobile blowing **** up and killing henchmen firing at him and Adam slaughtering ordinary people with his super strength, which is what I imagine will happen.
    That's still just Batman killing the bad guys, while Johnson is making a clear cut "Superheroes don't kill the bad guys" stance to differentiate them from Black Adam. It's not about his strength.

Black Adam will most likely never share screentime with Affleck's Batman, so it's entirely possible that he's being accurate within the context of the film. The JSA guys most likely don't kill, and thus far they're the only superheroes confirmed to appear in the movie.

Now, you can argue about whether or not that's sincere in a universe where Superman annihilated a city and Batman branded people knowing they'd get murdered in prison, but those creative choices really aren't on this team.