Page 849 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 3497497998398458468478488498508518528538598999491349 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurk View Post
    Maybe Justice & Josstice League Flash?
    Far as WB is concerned, Whedon League is canon apparently. Snyder’s League is off in its own continuity which ended with his Cut. Especially since they’re making an effort to move away from it, I don’t see them referencing it.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Nah there's zero chance WB actually acknowledges the Snyderverse stuff in this.

Speaking of, the motion comic has now been cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Far as WB is concerned, Whedon League is canon apparently. Snyder’s League is off in its own continuity which ended with his Cut. Especially since they’re making an effort to move away from it, I don’t see them referencing it.
    It being its own continuity (one that, at least thats the impression I got, is vastly more appreciated than the canon one) would exactly the reason to reference it in a movie that involves the multiverse. Not everybody out there gets an immediate hateboner as soon as Snyder is mentioned and to my understanding one job of the Flash movie is about straightening out the DCEU for the GA and fandom alike so they can finally set sail for Endgame treasure boxoffice island.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post

Speaking of, the motion comic has now been cancelled.
    *SMH* That was delusional to begin with.

"Hey, lets make a sequel movie to DC & WB property, what can go wrong!"
    Last edited by The_Lurk; 07-18-2021 at 09:40 PM.

It being its own continuity (one that, at least thats the impression I got, is vastly more appreciated than the canon one) would exactly the reason to reference it in a movie that involves the multiverse. Not everybody out there gets an immediate hateboner as soon as Snyder is mentioned and to my understanding one job of the Flash movie is about straightening out the DCEU for the GA and fandom alike so they can finally set sail for Endgame treasure boxoffice island.

*SMH* That was delusional to begin with.

"Hey, lets make a sequel movie to DC & WB property, what can go wrong!"
    If anyone does though (besides me of course), it’s going to be Hamada and Emmerich given how much crap Snyder and his fans have caused them. Don’t see it happening, maybe a quick cameo as Flash is running in the Speedforce, but definitely not something important to the plot. If it happens all they’re doing would be feeding the #RestoreTheSnyderverse movement (which was trending yet again today) and encourage them to dig in.

Also they f***ing wish they were headed in that direction and part of the “straightening out” if you believe the rumors involves straight up deleting all the Snyder films.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

If anyone does though (besides me of course), it’s going to be Hamada and Emmerich given how much crap Snyder and his fans have caused them. Don’t see it happening, maybe a quick cameo as Flash is running in the Speedforce, but definitely not something important to the plot. If it happens all they’re doing would be feeding the #RestoreTheSnyderverse movement (which was trending yet again today) and encourage them to dig in.

Also they f***ing wish they were headed in that direction and part of the “straightening out” if you believe the rumors involves straight up deleting all the Snyder films.
    While I like the Snyder movies I would not really call myself a fan; there are too many details (some probably Studio/Investor mandated but most probably not) I dislike or think where unnecessary or where heading in a direction I dislike for me to wish him be re-instated as the "DCEUs Feige". If it had one and Snyder working for him (or her) with visuals it would be another thing though. Also I don't know enough details about who factually caused crap for whom and who only allegedly by force of wishful thinking nor do I actually care; I assume it where the usual hatemonger minorities on both sides of the fandom spectrum.

Had Wonder Woman and Aquaman not done the back then unthinkable and being immense successes that they where I'm sure they would had killed all of it. I quite sure some at WB HQ clenched fists and grind their teeth when the numbers for these two "Snyder Remnants" went higher & higher. But thats what happened and now someone over there wants to capitalize on that (surprise: They like money!). IDK if you watched the Snyder Cut but Flash had much better scenes and a much more significant role in the finale. So its not too far fetched that someone might want to capitalize on the ending where the Flash did some really cool things for an upcoming Flash movie.

I'm not Snyder's biggest fan but it's obvious that a lot of WB/DC's problems can be traced back to all the fiefdoms at odds with another, whether it's within WB/DC itself or the various fan bases at war with another. It really is a mess that won't be fixed anytime soon. I don't see why DC can't just put out an OGN and just close the book on the Snyderverse for good. Clearly there is a demand for the product and people are passionate enough to try and fund their own continuation. I mean, there is money to be made here and isn't that their job? To make money??

Incredible Member

While I like the Snyder movies I would not really call myself a fan; there are too many details (some probably Studio/Investor mandated but most probably not) I dislike or think where unnecessary or where heading in a direction I dislike for me to wish him be re-instated as the "DCEUs Feige". If it had one and Snyder working for him (or her) with visuals it would be another thing though. Also I don't know enough details about who factually caused crap for whom and who only allegedly by force of wishful thinking nor do I actually care; I assume it where the usual hatemonger minorities on both sides of the fandom spectrum.

Had Wonder Woman and Aquaman not done the back then unthinkable and being immense successes that they where I'm sure they would had killed all of it. I quite sure some at WB HQ clenched fists and grind their teeth when the numbers for these two "Snyder Remnants" went higher & higher. But thats what happened and now someone over there wants to capitalize on that (surprise: They like money!). IDK if you watched the Snyder Cut but Flash had much better scenes and a much more significant role in the finale. So its not too far fetched that someone might want to capitalize on the ending where the Flash did some really cool things for an upcoming Flash movie.
    Aquaman was only a financial success ( it received mixed reviews) but it was released in December 2018. The only other movie to release that month was Mary Poppins Returns. Having no other competition and that the film had very beautiful visual effects allowed the film to cross over 1 billion at the box office. If it had been released alongside other blockbusters I think it wouldn't have crossed the 1 billion mark.
    Last edited by Veni; 07-19-2021 at 04:33 AM.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

The two Barrys on the Flash set in London:

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 07-19-2021 at 07:58 AM.

‘Batgirl’: Talent Lines Up To Test For Barbra Gordon Role

EXCLUSIVE: Even though audiences won’t see Robert Pattinson in The Batman for another eight months, Warner Bros. and DC Films are putting the wheels in motion on its next big superhero. Sources tell Deadline execs are expecting to test a group of actresses starting this week for the highly coveted role of Batgirl. Though test deals are still being locked up and some have already passed, some of the talent expected to test for the role include Isabella Merced, Zoey Deutch and Leslie Grace. We have also heard Haley Lu Richardson’s name but she might have bowed out before the test process.

The studio had no comment on the testing process.

Incredible Member

Both Haley Lu Richardson and Zoey Deutch are great actresses. I hope one of them gets the role.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I'm not Snyder's biggest fan but it's obvious that a lot of WB/DC's problems can be traced back to all the fiefdoms at odds with another, whether it's within WB/DC itself or the various fan bases at war with another. It really is a mess that won't be fixed anytime soon. I don't see why DC can't just put out an OGN and just close the book on the Snyderverse for good. Clearly there is a demand for the product and people are passionate enough to try and fund their own continuation. I mean, there is money to be made here and isn't that their job? To make money??

Yes there is money to be made. Let me repeat what someone told me-"not all money is good money".

If an OGN or a comic universe based on that mess would be enough to SHUT THEM UP-go for it. However I don't think they would accept that. They want a live action movie with who they want in those roles. An OGN or comic series would just fuel them even more.

As for money-who takes a backseat to that movie to get the funds since WB is in the middle of a merger and has money issues.

You want to give up Static's movie? Justice League Dark? Batgirl movie? Coates Superman?

If anyone does though (besides me of course), it’s going to be Hamada and Emmerich given how much crap Snyder and his fans have caused them.
    Can you blame them?

I mean it gets to a point of how many times will that group go after anything DC?

If they want that movie-go raise the money for it themselves. We have seen it done before more than once.

I'm guessing Jeffrey Wright will not be playing her father.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm guessing Jeffrey Wright will not be playing her father.
    It was already confirmed that this won't be part of Matt Reeves's The Batman trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    It was already confirmed that this won't be part of Matt Reeves's The Batman trilogy.
    Looks like Batgirl will be in the mainline universe if Keaton getting folded in are true. Her and Supergirl as the new World’s Finest.

Looks like Batgirl will be in the mainline universe if Keaton getting folded in are true. Her and Supergirl as the new World’s Finest.
    I wonder if whatever actress they get will dye her hair red. Although we've got a brunette Supergirl, so hair color is up for grabs .