Page 861 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 3617618118518578588598608618628638648658719119611361 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post

Shazam had it pretty bad in the 3rd act IMO.
    The director even admitted that it was harder to make aerial fighting look interesting than he'd thought. Can't wait to see this though. The Rock's enthusiasm is infectious.

I hope whoever ends up directing the Shazam versus Black Adam fight can do it justice.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    The director even admitted that it was harder to make aerial fighting look interesting than he'd thought. Can't wait to see this though. The Rock's enthusiasm is infectious.
    We'll see. I like my protagonists to have to struggle to win though, and it sounds like they're pushing the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    We'll see. I like my protagonists to have to struggle to win though, and it sounds like they're pushing the opposite.
    Well, I know The Rock has a contract that he's only allowed to get beat up to a certain extent...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, I know The Rock has a contract that he's only allowed to get beat up to a certain extent...
    Is The Rock even susceptible to damage?
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

And people still talk like it would be awesome to see him fighting Cavill's Superman. Like if I needed another movie where Superman get his ass beaten.

Depends if Billy or Supes bring a steel chair to their fight.

Extraordinary Member

Looking at him, I'd say no.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    And people still talk like it would be awesome to see him fighting Cavill's Superman. Like if I needed another movie where Superman get his ass beaten.
    If Cavill shows up he is 100% getting his ass beat lmao
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    If Cavill shows up he is 100% getting his ass beat lmao
    I guess it would be the perfect time to introduce the magic weakness.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    It's still at 100% with 46 reviews. Not bad.

Saw it last Thursday at a pre-screening.

This movie is freaking HILARIOUS, dark humor, rambo-level violence, actually has a core plot/story to it while at the same time making fun of itself the entire time.

Ratcatcher-II <3 <3 <3 <3
    Polka-dot man .... the fact they pulled it off with that stupid character is awesome. (some may get tired of the running joke with him that keeps popping up but I found it funny)

Even with the violence the theater was audibly laughing throughout the entire thing. It makes you wonder what Guardians of the Galaxy could have been if Gunn was allowed to do whatever he wanted.
    Plus- Starro is pretty cool. Seriously though- if Rona permits- go see this in a theater instead of streaming it at home.. the third act demands it imo..

I've seen some people ask how it stands up against the 1st SS... it is 1000x better, not even remotely comparable.. in fact i'd say forget SS1 even exists at this point.. 2 raised the bar so much I cant wait to see it again when it is released next week for everyone.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Sorry to say firmly on black adam's corner.Go big lightning guy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Depends if Billy or Supes bring a steel chair to their fight.

i am sure they can get some chairs or borrow hammers from marvelous competition..I don't think it would be enough though..
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 07-31-2021 at 09:51 PM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

I seriously doubt live action Black Adam vs Superman would be a quarter as respectful to the Man of Steel.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinbruns View Post
    Saw it last Thursday at a pre-screening.

This movie is freaking HILARIOUS, dark humor, rambo-level violence, actually has a core plot/story to it while at the same time making fun of itself the entire time.

Ratcatcher-II <3 <3 <3 <3
    Polka-dot man .... the fact they pulled it off with that stupid character is awesome. (some may get tired of the running joke with him that keeps popping up but I found it funny)

Even with the violence the theater was audibly laughing throughout the entire thing. It makes you wonder what Guardians of the Galaxy could have been if Gunn was allowed to do whatever he wanted.
    Plus- Starro is pretty cool. Seriously though- if Rona permits- go see this in a theater instead of streaming it at home.. the third act demands it imo..

I've seen some people ask how it stands up against the 1st SS... it is 1000x better, not even remotely comparable.. in fact i'd say forget SS1 even exists at this point.. 2 raised the bar so much I cant wait to see it again when it is released next week for everyone.
    YES YES YES!!! Your giving me even more to look forward to this coming Friday in the theaters.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime