Page 887 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 3877878378778838848858868878888898908918979379871387 ... LastLast
Results 13,291 to 13,305 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe they're planning a BoP HBOMax revival with Batgirl, BC, and Huntress.
    That'd be cool, hope the actress they got to play Huntress in BoP returns too then, I loved her awkwardness in that film. Maybe we'll still get GCS and BOP vs GCS after all?

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    That would make sense. BoP works better as an HBO Max series over a theatrical movie anyway.
    We don't know it'll be a series though - HBO Max is doing both series and movies, and we don't know which this'll fall under. Could be one of their films.
    Either way series or film I'm interested in seeing the final result of all this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    That'd be cool, hope the actress they got to play Huntress in BoP returns too then, I loved her awkwardness in that film. Maybe we'll still get GCS and BOP vs GCS after all?
    Leslie Grace's Batgirl punching Harley in the face might be kind of satisfying .

Sasha Calle's Batgirl punching Harley in the face might be kind of satisfying .
    Disagree - Margot Robbie beating everyone who pops up against her with a hammer/bat/javelin though? Now that's entertainment!

Disagree - Margot Robbie beating everyone who pops up against her with a hammer/bat/javelin though? Now that's entertainment!
    But now she's fighting against heroes .

But now she's fighting against heroes .
    But now the heroes are fighting against the star of the movie.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MishaGree...791420934?s=19

Taking a wild guess from the emojis. Bronze Tiger, Richard Dragon, and maybe the green heart means Ollie?

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Smollett was one of the weaker parts of a bad movie for me in BOP so I won't be holding my breath for anything good. But if Ollie gets included and done right I'll take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post

Taking a wild guess from the emojis. Bronze Tiger, Richard Dragon, and maybe the green heart means Ollie?
    Hmm...anyone notice that a lot of their movies lately have been team up movies? Birds of Prey, The Suicide Squad, Flash, now Black Canary. Seems like DCEU is still trying to knock out the shared universe connections despite the fact it hasn't paid off for them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    Smollett was one of the weaker parts of a bad movie for me in BOP so I won't be holding my breath for anything good. But if Ollie gets included and done right I'll take it.
    I liked her, but then BOP was one of my favorites of the DCEU movies, so different strokes. Am kind of curious what their Green Arrow will look like.

Hmm...anyone notice that a lot of their movies lately have been team up movies? Birds of Prey, The Suicide Squad, Flash, now Black Canary. Seems like DCEU is still trying to knock out the shared universe connections despite the fact it hasn't paid off for them yet.
    Well, two of three you mentioned are actual teams, sooo....

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    Well, two of three you mentioned are actual teams, sooo....
    Yeah, but that's my point - if half their movies are team movies, and then half or better of their "solo" films like Flash and Black Canary are team up movies, then that's kind of a lot of team ups. I'd prefer if the solos were more, well, solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post

Red Robin, Dinah's band, martial arts, Bronze Tiger(or Cheshire), Richard Dragon (or Lady Shiva), girl fights, Dinah loves Ollie.

This movie could be a great tribute to Denny O’Neil. Not only featuring his characters Richard Dragon, Bronze Tiger, and Lady Shiva but also the character he revamped and modernized (and in doing so kind of modernized the DCU), Green Arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    Red Robin, Dinah's band, martial arts, Bronze Tiger(or Cheshire), Richard Dragon (or Lady Shiva), girl fights, Dinah loves Ollie.
    Has Lady Shiva ever been represented by a dragon symbol? She would be a great villain for a movie featuring some of the best martial artists of the DCU.

Has to be Bronze Tiger. Cheshire would probably just be a cat emoji.

If it is Richard Dragon I hope they cast an Asian actor. Denny O’Neil apparently envisioned the character as Chinese-American in his original novel. In the cover art he looks like a doppelgänger of Bruce Lee.
    Last edited by Robotman; 08-21-2021 at 12:19 AM.

Another take on a character inspired by new 52 changes takes off
    HBO Max needs to do a show like what if for all the dcu