Page 924 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 4248248749149209219229239249259269279289349741024 ... LastLast
Results 13,846 to 13,860 of 20948

It's got to be the Catwoman or the GCPD show. Those are two he's most known for on DC's side.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    It's got to be the Catwoman or the GCPD show. Those are two he's most known for on DC's side.
    It's the GCPD show. I remember seeing online a casting call for the show.

And they’re reprinting the Gotham Central omnibus (although they’d probably do that anyways to be fair). Yeah I think the GCPD show will be it. Be great if they could get Rucka too but he seems busy with Netflix.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

The Catwoman spinoff hasn't even been confirmed, although at this rate it seems more likely than not .

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    It's the GCPD show. I remember seeing online a casting call for the show.
    He said they didn't announced it yet, but GCPD fits his niche.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The Catwoman spinoff hasn't even been confirmed, although at this rate it seems more likely than not .
    Unless Reeves completely blows it somehow I think The Batman will be the first post pandemic movie to break a billion
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Unless Reeves completely blows it somehow I think The Batman will be the first post pandemic movie to break a billion
    I think Spider-Man will be the first tbh

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Catwoman makes to much sense for a tv series or movie which means it definitely aint happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Catwoman makes to much sense for a tv series or movie which means it definitely aint happening.
    Rumors say she’s getting an HBO Max series

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Rumors say she’s getting an HBO Max series
    There are a lot of rumors. Mera was supposed to get her own show as well.

Seems like every character gets a rumored HBOMax show at some point .

HBO Max needs content and the DC library is a huge well of potential.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    There are a lot of rumors. Mera was supposed to get her own show as well.
    For what it's worth I think there probably was discussion of a Mera spin-off after Aquaman became successful and DC started prioritizing HBO Max. But with the controversy surrounding the actress and a likely shift in creative direction, I doubt it's in the cards for the foreseeable future.

But I do wonder why it seems DC isn't capitalizing on the Aquaman mythos outside a kids' cartoon. Hopefully after the sequel DC starts building out the world of Atlantis, I'd love some projects based around Skartaris, Arion, Aqualad, and more. Same goes for Wonder Woman. It's kinda inexcusable we're getting a Dora Milaje show on D+ before we get an Amazons spin-off, there was so much time for them to put something together.

You'd think one of DC's top objectives would be to get content out featuring the worlds of their two most successful DCEU characters, but Batman seems to have a more focused, aggressive rollout of projects. And his movie's not even out yet lol.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    For what it's worth I think there probably was discussion of a Mera spin-off after Aquaman became successful and DC started prioritizing HBO Max. But with the controversy surrounding the actress and a likely shift in creative direction, I doubt it's in the cards for the foreseeable future.

But I do wonder why it seems DC isn't capitalizing on the Aquaman mythos outside a kids' cartoon. Hopefully after the sequel DC starts building out the world of Atlantis, I'd love some projects based around Skartaris, Arion, Aqualad, and more. Same goes for Wonder Woman. It's kinda inexcusable we're getting a Dora Milaje show on D+ before we get an Amazons spin-off, there was so much time for them to put something together.

You'd think one of DC's top objectives would be to get content out featuring the worlds of their two most successful DCEU characters, but Batman seems to have a more focused, aggressive rollout of projects. And his movie's not even out yet lol.
    I still have hope for that Amazons show...

Mighty Member

Except Wonder Woman of course, because not even the people fantasizing about shows on HBOMax believe in such big miracles .