Page 950 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 45085090094094694794894995095195295395496010001050 ... LastLast
Results 14,236 to 14,250 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Hopefully he will at least learn who to run properly in Flashpoint.
    Take notes from Makkari...

And once that happened with “The Last Duel,” I thought, “Well, that’s probably the last theatrical release I’ll have.” Because I don’t want to do IP movies, where you have this sort of built-in audience. That’s something I was interested in and liked, and I just don’t like anymore. I like other people who do it. And if you are going to do it, you should love it. And I love something different. So, I want to do that.
    Ben Affleck on stepping away from IP movies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Flash is likely going to be Affleck’s exit.
    I agree, Batgirl was suppose to come out after the flash films

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Styles View Post
    I was hoping he was gonna get dropped after he choked that woman.
    To this day I'm not sure if that was staged or not, because I keep hearing reports it was but that makes no sense

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I agree, Batgirl was suppose to come out after the flash films
    So who'd be the Batman in Batgirl?

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    So who'd be the Batman in Batgirl?
    Presumably Keaton's Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It’s gonna be weird to have a 70 year old Bruce Wayne in a modern DC setting.

Pattinson is there to fulfill the need for a younger, darker more driven Batman.

Keaton seems to be taking on a mentor role so they can spin off legacy characters like Batgirl and hopefully Nightwing at some point. Between the upcoming Gotham Knights game, the possible Gotham Knights CW show and the Batgirl movie there seems to be a bigger focus on bringing the greater Bat Family to the screen.

Extraordinary Member

Is he 100% confirmed?

Is he 100% confirmed?
    Seems heavily rumored.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Pattinson is there to fulfill the need for a younger, darker more driven Batman.

Keaton seems to be taking on a mentor role so they can spin off legacy characters like Batgirl and hopefully Nightwing at some point. Between the upcoming Gotham Knights game, the possible Gotham Knights CW show and the Batgirl movie there seems to be a bigger focus on bringing the greater Bat Family to the screen.
    Although ironically without Batman being at the physical center of them.

Is he 100% confirmed?
    It's not confirmed, but the claim when he first signed on (from a very reputable outlet; either THR or Deadline) was that WB was looking to have him appear as a Nick Fury like character who could potentially show up in other films. If The Flash truly serves as an exit for Ben Affleck's version of Batman, I could see some sort of ending where Keaton's Batman ends up on the main DCEU Earth or whatever it's being called.

I've been rewatching the '89 movie to help me fall asleep lately and it works like a charm.

I remember being so excited waiting in line to see the premiere in NYC and so disappointed after. I blame that much more on Burton and Sam Hamm but I don't get the Keaton Batman love. He was fine but nothing special. It's weird to me that that movie is often paired with Christopher Reeves' Superman because I thought those first two movies were fantastic.

Blue Beetle is now a theatrical release! Releasing August 18,2023! So we now have two DCEU 2023 theatrical films
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    I've been rewatching the '89 movie to help me fall asleep lately and it works like a charm.

I remember being so excited waiting in line to see the premiere in NYC and so disappointed after. I blame that much more on Burton and Sam Hamm but I don't get the Keaton Batman love. He was fine but nothing special. It's weird to me that that movie is often paired with Christopher Reeves' Superman because I thought those first two movies were fantastic.
    That's odd because I'm more of a Keaton Batfan than a Reeve superfan

I can't say I'm totally on board with a near 70 Batman as the main Batman though

Yes!!!! That’s so awesome. Maybe it will have a slightly bigger budget. It will definitely have a hell of a lot more promotion.

I was hoping for a Spring 2023 release since the production will get underway soon but whatevs.

Unfortunately it probably means that Jaime will be absent from the comics side of thing for at least another year. DC won’t use him unless they’re trying to promote the movie.
    Last edited by Robotman; 12-16-2021 at 07:17 PM.