Page 982 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 48288293297297897998098198298398498598699210321082 ... LastLast
Results 14,716 to 14,730 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Plus Aquaman and Wonder Woman can be watched and enjoyed independently even if you skip their appearances in Snyder movies. Though that only makes this retcon even more unnecessary.
    Honestly never understood why movies have to be connected, it limits them, just as in comics

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    It’s cool that the Beetle may be included but no Superman and (by that time) a 75 year old Batman really puts a damper on things.
    If you think about it, Superman and Batman weren't even original members of the JL. They joined much later as reserves.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Our new Justice League is apparently:

spoilers:
    Wonder Woman
    Aquaman
    The Flash
    Shazam
    Batgirl
    Supergirl
    Green Arrow (introduced in the solo Black Canary film)
    Black Canary
    Blue Beetle

Green Lantern (John), Hawkgirl and Huntress are all also in the mix…Apparently there are films in development for the first two (GL, HG)
    end of spoilers

Consider me intrigued!

That roster comes from a Reddit post/leak a couple months ago that everyone ignored but seems more likely now that we got credible people backing it up with this new leak
    I suspected this was what was happening with the introduction of all the HBO Max shows and upcoming films: that DC was building to a new intergenerational JL, similar to the JSA; a mix of vets, legacies, and newbies.

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    If you think about it, Superman and Batman weren't even original members of the JL. They joined much later as reserves.
    They were there during it's inception. Just not featured as much because of editors.

That said, the more JL comics you read, the more you realize that GL and Flash are the real heart of the team.

It's good to see we treat Reddit like credible source now. Either way, WB's constant "course correcting" is both comical and sad to see.
    Last edited by Johnny; 01-05-2022 at 02:04 PM.

Where is this info on the JL line-up coming from?

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Here. Also mentions they want Cavill for Supergirl but who knows if that’s still true?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I think it's people assuming as much with the current DC stuff in production.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

The issue here is thinking they're all that interested in trying to preserve Snyder's continuity or "soften" the blow of removing any part of it. They aren't. They've never been happy with the reception to those films, so they seem to just want to excise it wholesale.

Which, to be fair, I can see why. I don't think Flash and Wonder Woman not referencing the first Justice League movie in a hypothetical sequel would be the end of the world.
    Excising it wholesale would be recasting Gal and Momoa too. I'd just rather they do the best with what they have, or start fresh. It's this continuity splicing that seems very unnecessary to me.

Mighty Member

Any idea on who is directing the new JL movie?

Quote Originally Posted by golgi View Post
    Any idea on who is directing the new JL movie?
    That’s way far off, if it’s even is a legit leak.

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    I suspected this was what was happening with the introduction of all the HBO Max shows and upcoming films: that DC was building to a new intergenerational JL, similar to the JSA; a mix of vets, legacies, and newbies.
    I absolutely love the rumored lineup. I'd like to see Mera in there too, even at the expense of Aquaman though I know that that would never happen.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Here. Also mentions they want Cavill for Supergirl but who knows if that’s still true?
    I belive he is her father hence the dark hair

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I belive he is her father hence the dark hair
    People keep theorizing that based on the costume and Sasha’s appearance but I doubt it personally. I expect this will be Kara.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    People keep theorizing that based on the costume and Sasha’s appearance but I doubt it personally. I expect this will be Kara.
    I think the only thing we can say for certainty at this point is she's fulfilling Flashpoint Superman's role and will end up in the main universe post-Flashpoint.