Page 987 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 48788793797798398498598698798898999099199710371087 ... LastLast
Results 14,791 to 14,805 of 20948
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    It's Dick, there already was an information, that this movie set-up eventual Nightwing movie.
    And after a Redhood movie

Well I guess they could say that Robin came about towards the end of his time as Batman instead of year two. Maybe he was trying to train a replacement instead of a partner. If that happened 10 years ago, Dick would still be in his early to mid 20s. Perfect Nightwing age.

They may have big plans to introduce the Batfamily in the cinematic universe. There’s a lot on the horizon for Nightwing and co. with them starring in the next Arkham game and a potential tv series.

The Batclan are all super popular and marketable and it’s insane that it’s taken WB this long to expand on Batman’s world. But then again, stupid decisions are par for the course with this company.
    Last edited by Robotman; 01-10-2022 at 04:29 PM.

Killing Dick was one of the stupidest decisions of the early movies, so I'm glad it seems to be being rectified.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Killing Dick was one of the stupidest decisions of the early movies, so I'm glad it seems to be being rectified.
    "I'm going to use a dead Robin, but make it the original because...Surprises and grimdarkness!"

I’m sure if Snyder was going to bring in a Robin it was going to be Carrie Kelley. It seemed like Frank Miller “badass” Batman was the only one that mattered to him. I’m just glad they didn’t out right say in the movie that the dead Robin was Dick Grayson. Thankfully the tombstone wasn’t very visible. Casual fans would just think that it was Jason who died and the other Batfamily members were still around somewhere. Little did they know Snyder planned to skip or kill all the other Batkids.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    25-30 similar to batgirl

Funny how now it’s clicking for people on Twitter that a batfamily is possible now
    I see a lot of attitude shift, if that’s so perhaps this could be a big screen movie
    Still not super enthused about a 70 year old Batman as the connected universe version but if that’s what it takes to finally get Nightwing, Redhood, Batgirl, etc. to the big screen I’m down.
    Last edited by Robotman; 01-10-2022 at 05:48 PM.

Another bit of art seen on set.

Last edited by Holt; 01-10-2022 at 07:02 PM.

Cool! That goes along with the rumor of Dinah showing up and chatting with Bruce about Babs joining the BoP. Plus it would be a good way to promote the Black Canary martial arts themed solo flick.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I’m sure if Snyder was going to bring in a Robin it was going to be Carrie Kelley. It seemed like Frank Miller “badass” Batman was the only one that mattered to him. I’m just glad they didn’t out right say in the movie that the dead Robin was Dick Grayson. Thankfully the tombstone wasn’t very visible. Casual fans would just think that it was Jason who died and the other Batfamily members were still around somewhere. Little did they know Snyder planned to skip or kill all the other Batkids.

Still not super enthused about a 70 year old Batman as the connected universe version but if that’s what it takes to finally get Nightwing, Redhood, Batgirl, etc. to the big screen I’m down.
    just becasue the actor is 70 doesnt mean bruce is. Wait until the movie comes out.

Is that supposed to be Dinah's mom?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is that supposed to be Dinah's mom?
    From her JSA days?

Extraordinary Member

Since when did Deadman and Hourman get projects?

Also, what happened to that Bizarroworld show that got announced back in 2020? I haven't heard any updates and I think everything else announced then has had something going for it.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post

Also, what happened to that Bizarroworld show that got announced back in 2020? I haven't heard any updates and I think everything else announced then has had something going for it.
    died with dcuniverse streamer

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post

Deadman is rumored for HBO, all the JLD characters are getting their own movie/show before teaming up for a film. Hourman is being done by the ones who did the recent Planet of the Apes films, so it should be really good, no idea if its HBO or theatrical though.

Bizarroworld, Superhero High, and Strange Adventures seem to be dead since we haven’t gotten updates in a long time. I’m thinking HBO is only interested in producing spin-off shows/films from the DCEU/Reevesverse, Doom Patrol, Titans and the Arrowverse (because of CW) being exceptions.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Deadman is rumored for HBO, all the JLD characters are getting their own movie/show before teaming up for a film. Hourman is being done by the ones who did the recent Planet of the Apes films, so it should be really good, no idea if its HBO or theatrical though.

Bizarroworld, Superhero High, and Strange Adventures seem to be dead since we haven’t gotten updates in a long time. I’m thinking HBO is only interested in producing spin-off shows/films from the DCEU/Reevesverse, Doom Patrol, Titans and the Arrowverse (because of CW) being exceptions.
    I had genuinely forgotten about all of these.