Page 995 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 495895945985991992993994995996997998999100510451095 ... LastLast
Results 14,911 to 14,925 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    Maybe that'll make audiences more used to it when the Flash arrives
    It will but it will also make them look at Flash in a harsher light if it can’t match the quality of the other Multiverse movies
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    + the Spider-Verse sequel. DC is so far behind right now on the multiverse front.
    They had the multiverse pretty prominent on the TV side (not that anyone cares).

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

My hope for multiverse movies going forward is that they don't just rely on nostalgia and company crossovers, but actual alternate universes and characters.

As well as it worked, the 3 Spidermans in No Way Home were just... regular Peter Parker. Different stuff happened to them, the costumes were slightly different, the actors are obviously different, but they're each a recognizable incarnation of Spiderman.

Likewise, Keaton was just Batman.

I don't care about the Multiverse so much as I just want a good Flash movie.

Where are The Rogues? Barry solving crimes? Even Thawne for the umpteenth time.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I wish captain boomerang didn’t die, hopefully he get a second chance

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I wish captain boomerang didn’t die, hopefully he get a second chance
    I mean, they could just have Boomerang show up and say it takes place before TSS. It's not like DC movies have a firm timeframe.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Well yeah, I have no real hope that it will establish solid ground for Flash unfortunately.

Or maybe fortunately, if they reboot and recast Ezra.

If it flops Ezra is gone/reduced to cameos, but then what happens to the larger plan? Does WB get cold feet about continuing on?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    If it flops Ezra is gone/reduced to cameos, but then what happens to the larger plan? Does WB get cold feet about continuing on?
    It sets up too much of the future of the DCEU to back away too much, just like BVS.

Clearly the answer is to do another reboot. :P

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Clearly the answer is to do another reboot. :P
    WB has no other answer.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    It sets up too much of the future of the DCEU to back away too much, just like BVS.
    That’s my belief as well. They’ll continue on with their plans for an all female Trinity because the wheel has already been set in motion. Only way things may change radically again is if Hamada, Emmerich, and Sarnoff are all fired/depart

That’s my belief as well. They’ll continue on with their plans for an all female Trinity because the wheel has already been set in motion. Only way things may change radically again is if Hamada, Emmerich, and Sarnoff are all fired/depart
    Who knew DC Super Hero Girls was so prophetic?

Ultimate Member

That sounds kinda generic, though

Ultimate Member

Female trinity would require Wonder Girl though