Page 153 of 214 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 3203

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    From S08E19:

She had an angelical face when she was vulnerable.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I just finished Smallville and I loved it. It took me years but I finally got to that point. A part of me feels I may appreciate it better now than if I had finished the series all those years back, like seeing it from a different perspective. Now that I'm done, I wish we had news on the movie front and if not, then a series with these two character because they simply are amazing. I actually wish there were more seasons of SV. I know there's a comic version of the next season but it's not really the same. I'll end up buying the comic just so I can be up to date with the story.
    That's exactly what happened to me. Watching it daily, without any interruption between seasons, made the bad parts go smoother and the good ones much more enjoyable to watch.

As for the comic, give it a fair shot, you'll be surprise how much of a continuation of the show it feels.

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Lovely art. Des Taylor has a lot of Clois art. =)
    By my counts, he has between 60+ and 70+ artworks of them.

And, hey, here's one more:

Source.

By Bill Maus:

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

More clois songs!!

Click on the image, to watch the video:

Last edited by TomariS; 10-21-2018 at 05:36 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Aww! Lois and Clark as Jasmine and Aladdin! So cute! Damian just traumatized Jon, though. XD
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Beautiful art! ^_^

Thanks for sharing, Jon!!

This is so sweet!

Happy Day of Wonder! (10.21.18) | Lois/Clark + Diana/Steve in Smallville “Olympus”

From Man of Steel:

Clark's face when he sees that Lois is going with them...he's so worried. =(

Astonishing Member

That's exactly what happened to me. Watching it daily, without any interruption between seasons, made the bad parts go smoother and the good ones much more enjoyable to watch.

As for the comic, give it a fair shot, you'll be surprise how much of a continuation of the show it feels.
    So true. This is more so in S8 where we had the perfect build up to L&C but for whatever reason someone had the not so brilliant idea to retread old ground and nearly destroy the show with horrible writing. Oh well...

I have already bought and read SV11: The Guardian and I can't wait to read the rest, if only my budget would allow be to buy all nine trades at once but I guess I will have to be patient. On one of these 2018 cons, Tom and Michael have talked about converting the comics into animation and how they'd happily voice them, I really wish DC would get on that ASAP because I imagine it would be fantastic.

On the L&C (the show) front, I spent all of yesterday acquiring that so I'm happy. Short of SV season 4-6 (I am debating on whether or not to get these seasons), I will say all of my Lois and Clark live action is up to date.
    Last edited by rpmaluki; 10-22-2018 at 02:56 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Short of SV season 4-6 (I am debating on whether or not to get these seasons), I will say all of my Lois and Clark live action is up to date.
    Smallville S5 is worth it for a few things like Brainiac, the fortress and the 100th episode "Reckoning", it's an interesting twist on turning the world back super-trope (though it is very heavy on the Lana romance, even if it's one of the catalysts for it's end, so if you're not watching for anything other than Lois and Clark, don't bother with it)

Astonishing Member

At this stage I'd be watching for Lois and Clark but could end up getting the rest of the seasons that feature Lois just so I can complete the set. Not going to bother with S1-3. My dislike for Lana's character on SV knows no bounds and so won't waste my money on it.