Page 13 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I guess that works, lol, like kara and to an extent Conner/Kon. I just need something official-like. Clark is the only one with two very distinct names and that's due to his birth/adoption being what they are. Jon's life is so much more simpler than the rest of his family, it explains why writers have never really bothered with a name, whether Jon-El or something more Kryptonian.
    I think that could be a plot point of his trip with Jor-El, maybe Jor-El gives him a Kryptonian designation and it's one of the things Jon can iniitally complain about when he sees his dad again to tell him his grandpa's "crazy", maybe Jor-El doesn't stop there and gives Lois a Kryptonian name!

BANNED

BANNED

Happy birthday to Clark's soulmate, LOIS LANE!!

by BCLS

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    Thanks for sharing, _Beautiful_Temptress_!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Yay more clois from L&C:TNAoS!!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Thanks for sharing, Miles To Go!!

Want one of these! Clois backpack:

From Superman’s Girlfriend Lois Lane Vol 1 #111...

Lois' new hair style... XD

First part of a new gifset:

Part 2 of the gifset:

Another gifset...

Aww! Beautiful art:

If DC had Tinder...ouch, Supes!

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    Amazing...we know how strong is their love! Thanks for sharing, _Beautiful_Temptress_!