Page 143 of 214 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 3203

Here's more:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

"As long as I'm the one going home with you, Mrs. Kent, flirt away."

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

From Batman #612:

You're lucky your plan worked, Bats...

Lois could have died.

Sorry Ivy, Lois is his strength.

BANNED

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    She's perfectly calm, hahaha! XD

Confession time:

I never finished Smallville. I think my last full season was somewhere between S5 and S6 but because of all the beautiful scenes like the above (and Lois/Clark/Maxima in the elevator), I decided to "finish" watching. I bought myself S7-S10. I'm on S8 and gosh I love these two. I loved Chloe's wedding but why oh why did Lana decide to return to SV at THAT moment? Before, this would have soured everything but not anymore. Some of the things that made me stop watching are still there but because I'm a lot older than I was back then, it's pretty much water off a duck's back now. Clark is still a clueless idiot who doesn't listen to his father but now there's growth in that department and he and Lois are too cute. I love how surprised he gets with himself when things with Lois start progressing rather nicely. I've become a little hooked, have barely had more than 8 hours of sleep this past weekend as I tried to fit every minute of this show in whatever spare time I found. At the rate I'm going, I will have finished the show by next week and I don't want it to end.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Perfect couple!

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Clois hugs are the best!

BANNED

BANNED