Page 148 of 214 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 3203

"Monster" Lois and "monster" Superman...

Last edited by TomariS; 10-17-2018 at 01:06 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Is this the first wedding with the "fake" Lois...or it's the official one?
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!

First CW!Clois image!

can't wait for this episode, this literally all I want. a show with these two again.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    can't wait for this episode, this literally all I want. a show with these two again.
    Same!!

From LnC S04E16:

"Superman feels really good right now." Naughty Clark, hehe...

Looks like they're using the Kent Farm from Smallville... (click on the image to see the video)

More of LEGO Jon!!! \(^0^)/

BANNED

BANNED

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

The last thread was closed for length. This one I'm seeing quadruple posts filled with images. Is it possible to wait for someone else to post in general and especially if you're going full on with images? Thanks.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    The last thread was closed for length. This one I'm seeing quadruple posts filled with images. Is it possible to wait for someone else to post in general and especially if you're going full on with images? Thanks.
    I tend to get carried away, will try to avoid that in future, thanks.

Several pictures in here that were seen in the last thread have also been uploaded despite several pleas from myself and the mods not to do that too, so that can be worrisome.

But really, I think both of the rival 'shipping fandoms in the Superman community (Clois and Superwonder) are kind of guilty of this.

I'll cut back on the uploads, but it also really needs to be cranked down on both fronts, otherwise it just isn't fair.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 10-18-2018 at 08:52 AM.

Astonishing Member

I just finished Smallville and I loved it. It took me years but I finally got to that point. A part of me feels I may appreciate it better now than if I had finished the series all those years back, like seeing it from a different perspective. Now that I'm done, I wish we had news on the movie front and if not, then a series with these two character because they simply are amazing. I actually wish there were more seasons of SV. I know there's a comic version of the next season but it's not really the same. I'll end up buying the comic just so I can be up to date with the story.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I know there's a comic version of the next season but it's not really the same. I'll end up buying the comic just so I can be up to date with the story.
    I recommend reading the comic, it's everything the show could have been with a budget, and it has one of the best modern takes on Lois and Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    Just in case, for clarification: speaking for myself, the time I have when I'm online here is very limited and if I need to post something, I'll do it in that moment. It has happened before that when I post just a part of a gifset, later I can't find it when I click on the link: because the account moved to a new direction, or because the account has been deactivated. And then I have to go and search again for an alternate source in tumblr which is difficult because new stuff pops up almost every minute (and the post I wanted is not "recent" -for tumblr at least- anymore). That's why I do it all at once. There's no need for "competition" from the clois thread (there never was), when other threads have more posts than us. When I created the first Clark & Lois thread ever (prior to 2014), it was never a matter of numbers or views (at least to me).

Lately I've been thinking about a solution, because I keep seeing that the Clark & Lois thread somehow is becoming a problem here (even though most images, gifs and art are hosted outside the CBR forums/community -and of course the YT videos have their own server-). Maybe the best thing would be to close the thread and leave it at that. Sure it would be sad considering all the work and contributions of my fellow clois fans, but if the thread is a source of conflict, let's better end it. And no, this is not me playing the victim or painting the thread as such. Guys, the legacy of this pairing goes beyond forums or tweets, it doesn't begin or end with them. If we end up with no clois thread here in CBR, that's okay, it was good while it lasted, it was awesome getting to know other fans who like what I like. Just let us know, and if the same rules will be applied to other threads, or more specifically only to the Clark & Lois thread.

I really hope the mods don't take this post as an offense. I only come here to enjoy and comment in both threads (clois and Lois Lane), post stuff and then I go away.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I just finished Smallville and I loved it. It took me years but I finally got to that point. A part of me feels I may appreciate it better now than if I had finished the series all those years back, like seeing it from a different perspective. Now that I'm done, I wish we had news on the movie front and if not, then a series with these two character because they simply are amazing. I actually wish there were more seasons of SV. I know there's a comic version of the next season but it's not really the same. I'll end up buying the comic just so I can be up to date with the story.
    We definitely need more of them. ^_^

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I recommend reading the comic, it's everything the show could have been with a budget, and it has one of the best modern takes on Lois and Clark.
    Thank you for the recommendation.

I think because of my increasing frustration with Lana's character and how awful their relationship was without even looking too close (they should have stayed broken up that first time and save me the aggravation, that, and the antagonistic way they wrote Clark's relationship with Jor-El (which was my biggest issue with the show), I couldn't stomach the show any longer so I stopped watching. If it wasn't for this thread and seeing all the beautiful gifs, I wouldn't have had the desire to finish the series.

Now I just need to find Lois & Clark: The Adventures of Superman