Page 79 of 214 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 3203

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    Maybe Lois got superpowers. Otherwise, Clark would not let Lois be with him in a dangerous place. Especially when they are faced with such a villain as Zod.
    Miles said that the character under Kelex(similar to Grundy/hulk) is JIMMY OLSEN.. Lois obtained powers too.. For those who forgot SW Lois costume colors:

Attachment 71133
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-21-2018 at 06:08 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    Maybe Lois got superpowers. Otherwise, Clark would not let Lois be with him in a dangerous place. Especially when they are faced with such a villain as Zod.

Attachment 71134
    With powers, or not, she's gonna find a way to kick butts no matter what, hehe.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Preach, Clark, preach!!!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Miles said that the character under Kelex(similar to Grundy/hulk) is JIMMY OLSEN.. Lois obtained powers too.. For those who forgot SW Lois costume colors:

Attachment 71133
    Lois' new Superwoman costume was so cool!! ^_^ Didn't like when she was killed in her own comic to give it to someone else.
    Last edited by TomariS; 09-21-2018 at 06:23 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Lois' new Superwoman costume was so cool!! ^_^ Didn't like when she was killed in her own comic to give it to someone else.
    Would have been nice to have had a few issues told in flashback post-Reborn of what life was like for Lois to be super-powered...as in where did it fit in continuity? So much of the New 52 canon's place in the new world still not explored, making for a convoluted narrative.

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

Would have been nice to have had a few issues told in flashback post-Reborn of what life was like for Lois to be super-powered...as in where did it fit in continuity? So much of the New 52 canon's place in the new world still not explored, making for a convoluted narrative.
    It would have been near impossible. One of the main problems with N52 is that it didn't know its own canon, and by trying to cherry-pick on some events that took place post-crisis and pre-flashpoint in order to make them part of the N52 canon, it made things worse because it never explained how and why, and where they fit. That's why a lot of stuff doesn't make sense within the DC shared universe from the Superverse's POV. And on top of that, Rebirth tried to fix what was already a mess. Just thinking about the N52 gives me a headache.

Yeah.. The costume was really cool. With more time wearing it she would have obtained a lot of fanarts.

BANNED

It would have been near impossible. One of the main problems with N52 is that it didn't know its own canon, and by trying to cherry-pick on some events that took place post-crisis and pre-flashpoint in order to make them part of the N52 canon, it made things worse because it never explained how and why, and where they fit. That's why a lot of stuff doesn't make sense within the DC shared universe from the Superverse's POV. And on top of that, Rebirth tried to fix what was already a mess. Just thinking about the N52 gives me a headache.

I was talking specifically about the Rebirth era post-Reborn, where they tried to sell it to us that some aspects of the N52 happened only Clark and Lois were married and raising Jon. Lois apparently spent time as Superwoman in that timeline also and was depowered rather than her N52 counterpart being killed. We have no context or stories detailing how she endured that process.

You do realise Lois was trained by the Furies right?
    It is unlikely, that being trained can help her resist Zod. Even Wonder Woman couldn't defeat him. Zod is an experienced warrior and an ordinary human only with kryptonite can defeat him.

I was talking specifically about the Rebirth era post-Reborn, where they tried to sell it to us that some aspects of the N52 happened only Clark and Lois were married and raising Jon. Lois apparently spent time as Superwoman in that timeline also and was depowered rather than her N52 counterpart being killed. We have no context or stories detailing how she endured that process.
    Just imagine what could have been...*sigh*