Page 136 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 3203

Lots of clois goodies today:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Hahaha, poor Clark... XD

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

We finally have gifs of this cute scene:

These 'parallels'...

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

Final part:

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post

Thanks for sharing, GreatKungLao!!

Astonishing Member

Lois is both a weakness and a strength for Clark. She honestly has him wrapped around her little finger I love their love and commitment to each other. Like a poster said a few pages back, Superman isn't perfect (I hate it when he is treated (mainly by general audience/readers) as though he is when the man has human faults like the rest of us mere mortals). He can be frustrating (he certainly was when keeping his secret) but Lois enables him to be himself, to be open, free and vulnerable and not be weakened as result. This is why it's impossible to replace Lois in his heart. Once she comes into his life, she settles there, firmly and deeply and I love it.

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

BANNED

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Lois is both a weakness and a strength for Clark. She honestly has him wrapped around her little finger I love their love and commitment to each other. Like a poster said a few pages back, Superman isn't perfect (I hate it when he is treated (mainly by general audience/readers) as though he is when the man has human faults like the rest of us mere mortals). He can be frustrating (he certainly was when keeping his secret) but Lois enables him to be himself, to be open, free and vulnerable and not be weakened as result. This is why it's impossible to replace Lois in his heart. Once she comes into his life, she settles there, firmly and deeply and I love it.
    Hear hear!! Beautiful words!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post

The way he's looking at her.