Page 144 of 214 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 3203

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    So many kisses, and all of them are 100% official.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    The second image is perfection!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

More and more Clois!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Sexy Clois, woohoo!! >=P

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Aaaand with that...Clark is floating! =P

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Confession time:

I never finished Smallville. I think my last full season was somewhere between S5 and S6 but because of all the beautiful scenes like the above (and Lois/Clark/Maxima in the elevator), I decided to "finish" watching. I bought myself S7-S10. I'm on S8 and gosh I love these two. I loved Chloe's wedding but why oh why did Lana decide to return to SV at THAT moment? Before, this would have soured everything but not anymore. Some of the things that made me stop watching are still there but because I'm a lot older than I was back then, it's pretty much water off a duck's back now. Clark is still a clueless idiot who doesn't listen to his father but now there's growth in that department and he and Lois are too cute. I love how surprised he gets with himself when things with Lois start progressing rather nicely. I've become a little hooked, have barely had more than 8 hours of sleep this past weekend as I tried to fit every minute of this show in whatever spare time I found. At the rate I'm going, I will have finished the show by next week and I don't want it to end.
    It's awesome! Indeed Smallville had things that (just like you) made me want to stop watching it. But Lois and Clark were worth it, IMO.
    Last edited by TomariS; 10-15-2018 at 04:24 PM.

Thanks for sharing, _Beautiful_Temptress_!

More from Batman #612:

BANNED

BANNED

SUPERMAN #7
    written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    art by IVAN REIS, JOE PRADO and BRANDON PETERSON
    cover by IVAN REIS and JOE PRADO
    variant cover by DAVID FINCH It’s the moment you’ve been waiting for: the shocking return of the son of Superman! A year spent traveling the stars changed Jon Kent. Are parents Clark and Lois ready for the all-new, all-different Superboy? Secrets are revealed, a new look debuts and Superman’s world is changed forever!
    ON SALE 01.16.19

BANNED

BANNED