Page 74 of 214 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 3203
    BANNED

No Action Comics in December

It’s the moment you never thought you’d see—Superman must team with General Zod to defeat Rogol Zaar or risk banishment for all three in the cold prison of the Phantom Zone forever. Whatever you do, do not skip to the last page—the end of this issue changes the lives of Superman and his family forever as the Unity Saga continues!
    https://www.newsarama.com/41866-dc-c...citations.html

From the Injustice vs. Masters of the Universe #3 preview:

Source: DC Comics's blog.

Lois' statue holding the Daily Planet globe, those words... Tim Seeley is doing a nice job writing Lois off-panel, even if it's the Injustice universe.

By DayDream4Life:

Art by Jay Gaylord, colors by Gabriel-Cassata:

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Calling it now, it's either evil adult Jon or evil Lois. For some reason, I'm leaning towards evil Lois (the figure's outline looks vaguely feminine to me).
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Part 2 of Crusade (S4) It's always good to know that Lois really liked 'Kal-El'. >=P

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Arrowverse Official Lois Elizabeth Tulloch https://goo.gl/images/KWYAdX
    Thanks for the info, rpmaluki and Jokerz79!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Different versions, great chemistry!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    She looks the part and I think she'll look good next to Tyler. BTW, cutest post her husband (Grimm's David GIuntoli) did to congratulate her:

(Source)
    OMG! That's so sweet!! 😍😍

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Calling it now, it's either evil adult Jon or evil Lois. For some reason, I'm leaning towards evil Lois (the figure's outline looks vaguely feminine to me).
    For the last time, Bendis is not turning anyone evil. He confirmed this in DC Nation#4. Lois and Clark's reunion in Action#1004 is meant to show us how much in love they still are. Jon is coming back to tell Clark how crazy Jor-El is, and it's likely he's been aged up.

For the last time, Bendis is not turning anyone evil. He confirmed this in DC Nation#4. Lois and Clark's reunion in Action#1004 is meant to show us how much in love they still are. Jon is coming back to tell Clark how crazy Jor-El is, and it's likely he's been aged up.
    Ahh so that's likely why we have Adventures of the Supersons because Jon is now aged up and can't partner with Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    From the Injustice vs. Masters of the Universe #3 preview:

THANKS, I liked to see this preview.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    OMG! That's so sweet!! 😍😍
    David auditioned for the Superman role and if I'm not mistaken, he missed out to Henry.

BANNED

Hey, here's a thought, if he's now aged up, what if the plan is to give Jon the Superman title? And Clark and Lois Action Comics?

BANNED

Probably behind Superman's back is a future version of Jon.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HeroVladimir93 View Post
    Someone will have to explain those to me.
    Heroes In Crisis-Rehabilitation Clinic for Superheroes with PSTD. Mass murders of beloved characters like spoilers:
    Roy Harper
    end of spoilers
    Bat-Wedding: Ended in Selina leaving Bruce at the alter and spun off into a thoroughly depressing ongoing
    Dick Grayson: Reunites with Barbra only to enter a love triangle with Vicky Vale followed by being shot in the head by agents of Bane and left stricken with amnesia.