Page 180 of 214 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 3203
    BANNED

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    And same with SVClois, beautiful chemistry. Thanks for sharing and welcome to the thread, manwhohaseverything!! =)
    Thank you,for welcoming me.For me,erica was the best lois on screen.Tom was great,but i think henry could have made better superman and clark on screen.Growing up,smallville and dcau was what introduced me to DC.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Thank you,for welcoming me.For me,erica was the best lois on screen.Tom was great,but i think henry could have made better superman and clark on screen.Growing up,smallville and dcau was what introduced me to DC.
    I remember scrambling to get home in time to record the show, had to take a bus and a car ride to get home from college and sometimes barely caught the first two minutes.

I'm still trying to fish out all my old home recordings of Smallville...though I'm not sure if it'd be worth much interest to certain sites as I never tended to record the ads/commercials.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Thanks, Miles To Go!!

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Thank you, for sharing your experience with us.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

I remember scrambling to get home in time to record the show, had to take a bus and a car ride to get home from college and sometimes barely caught the first two minutes.

I'm still trying to fish out all my old home recordings of Smallville...though I'm not sure if it'd be worth much interest to certain sites as I never tended to record the ads/commercials.
    Aww, awesome memories.

Oh, oh! I think I remember that episode. Lois was going to marry Lex, but in the end, she doesn't. I really need to rewatch LnC.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

"Does Supes Fly Lois?" Uh-oh...they're in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by babybats View Post
    I can feel the hope dying inside me. Ironic, since this is Superman.
    Aww, sorry to read that. *sends virtual hug*

And speaking of Jon...I'm loving all the reactions to the LEGO version: "Kawaii!!" "He's so small" "He's so tiny!" <3 <3

Last edited by TomariS; 11-14-2018 at 12:30 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Oh, oh! I think I remember that episode. Lois was going to marry Lex, but in the end, she doesn't. I really need to rewatch LnC.
    Yeah, that has a really good moment where she's repeating her vows to herself in the mirror and instead of saying "Mrs. Luthor" she says "Mrs. Kent" or something. Oh, and Lex offed himself at the end of that one ("you know this is the tallest building in Metropolis? Top of the world")

Yeah, that has a really good moment where she's repeating her vows to herself in the mirror and instead of saying "Mrs. Luthor" she says "Mrs. Kent" or something. Oh, and Lex offed himself at the end of that one ("you know this is the tallest building in Metropolis? Top of the world")

Yay! I knew it was that episode! "You and I are gonna be as permanent" Indeed, they are. Doesn't matter how many obstacles, silly ideas of breaking them up, or different versions of their universe...most of the Clois couples (if not all) always find their way back to each other.

From Smallville S09E08:

“There is no ‘try’ Skywalker! You have superpowers, why don’t you pick up a phone?”

Part 2: She knows!! ^_^

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Loved the line from today's issue of Superman. Clark asked himself when faced with a dilemma "What would Lois do?"
    cw020.jpg
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Loved the line from today's issue of Superman. Clark asked himself when faced with a dilemma "What would Lois do?"
    cw020.jpg
    It was a beautiful scene. And so true to this couple, because Lois often offers him a different point of view.

BANNED