Page 86 of 214 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 3203

They're so cute, hahaha!!

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

When Bizarro grabbed her butt...

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

And Clark didn't know what she was talking about!!

More LnC:

Part 2: Perry is like "what the-?" XP

We're getting the first "suggestions"...here's Lois.

And Clark:

A Clark without his Lois... =(

More from S03E14 & S04E15:

Beautiful gifset from S2:

Final part:

From S04E01 "Lord of the flys" (I didn't remember this episode!): Lois is his heart!

Aww!! 😍