Page 151 of 214 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 3203

Hahaha...oh, Lois! XD

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

BANNED

From AC#1004

Lois' book is finally given a name...."My Life With Superman", it definitely appears Lois is going to out herself as Superman's lover, possibly indicating the Kents will reveal they are polyamorous

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/10...on-comics-100/
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 10-20-2018 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    From AC#1004

Lois' book is finally given a name...."My Life With Superman", it definitely appears Lois is going to out herself as Superman's lover, possibly indicating the Kents will reveal they are polyamorous

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/10...on-comics-100/
    Thanks for the info, Miles To Go! Can't wait...we need AC #1004 ASAP!!!
    Last edited by TomariS; 10-20-2018 at 09:33 AM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Astonishing Member

Although that may in fact be the case, the title of Lois's book and the excerpt that's shown on the screen don't necessarily indicate that. "My Life with Superman" could be simply an in-depth profile of Supes as told by the reporter who is his second-most associated biographer. If she does in fact claim to have been Superman's lover, then that admission would serve to give a background story to Superboy, whom she would introduce in the book. It seems unwise for Lois to claim to be still involved with Superman, though, because that story would surely focus too much attention on the relationship between Clark and Kal-El, and between Jonathan Kent and Superboy, and it wouldn't take long for people to connect the obvious dots.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by seismic-2 View Post
    Although that may in fact be the case, the title of Lois's book and the excerpt that's shown on the screen don't necessarily indicate that. "My Life with Superman" could be simply an in-depth profile of Supes as told by the reporter who is his second-most associated biographer. If she does in fact claim to have been Superman's lover, then that admission would serve to give a background story to Superboy, whom she would introduce in the book. It seems unwise for Lois to claim to be still involved with Superman, though, because that story would surely focus too much attention on the relationship between Clark and Kal-El, and between Jonathan Kent and Superboy, and it wouldn't take long for people to connect the obvious dots.
    Some of the working titles for her book were revealed in AC#1001 as "I Married an Alien" and "Mrs. Superman", so make no mistake, this is the direction they're going in.

From Smallville S08E19:

Final part:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Final part:

Thanks for posting Tomrasi!

BANNED

"Just marry me." That's so sweet! ^_^

BANNED

There's a lot of kisses in comics, live action and animated movies/series. =)

BANNED

BANNED

They're so cute! ^_^