Page 12 of 214 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Another song for our collection...

This is really sweet, aww!

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    Attachment 69404

"I love you too."
    Thanks for sharing, _Beautiful_Temptress_!

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I haven't read the original story (I mean to eventually) so I can't critique the movie properly but I have to say I loved DoS. It was a better "adaptation" than BvS in that regard even if I loved L&C's connection in that movie.
    I agree.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

So beautiful:

BANNED

So cool! Superman's Family Tree:

Lois always knows her soulmate's touch:

Here's the complete gifset:

Part 2:

Part 3:

And part 4:

Lots of SmallvilleClois goodies today!!

Simply beautiful:

Last edited by _Beautiful_Temptress_; 08-16-2018 at 07:28 PM.

Astonishing Member

When are they ever going to give Jon his Kryptonian name? It's long overdue imo.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    When are they ever going to give Jon his Kryptonian name? It's long overdue imo.
    Jon-El?

Astonishing Member

I guess that works, lol, like kara and to an extent Conner/Kon. I just need something official-like. Clark is the only one with two very distinct names and that's due to his birth/adoption being what they are. Jon's life is so much more simpler than the rest of his family, it explains why writers have never really bothered with a name, whether Jon-El or something more Kryptonian.
    Last edited by rpmaluki; 08-17-2018 at 12:24 AM.