Page 11 of 214 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

I love this.. I need another fan video with this song and using more Clark/Superman/Lois scenes from all the animated movies/shows, including 'All Star Superman' and the new 'The Death of Superman' movie please.. someone..

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    I love this.. I need another fan video with this song and using more Clark/Superman/Lois scenes from all the animated movies/shows, including 'All Star Superman' and the new 'The Death of Superman' movie please.. someone..

Superman: Doomsday really should have a DCAU movie, it was clear the Lois/Clark dynamic was patterned over the last known development for the characters in Superman: TAS

As noted in the Update to the Appreciation Threads sticky at the top of this page, spamming of these threads will not be tolerated.

You can post multiple links and/or pictures in a single message, not to mention the original thread still exists. You are more than welcome to peruse it at your leisure.

Lengthy threads, particularly Appreciation threads, led, in part, to the recent forum issues, so the staff has gone through and closed a lot of them and started them over.

By spamming a thread with single pictures, you are contributing to the problem.

Please be reasonable in the future.
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

IMG_20180816_011902.jpg

Clois is Power Couple. ��

^_^ Beautiful scene from season 4 of SV:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Part 2 (Clark's beautiful smile *sigh*):

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Clois: Universally consistent part 1...

Clois: Universally consistent part 2...

Kisses, kisses...

XD Hehehe...I love how Clois fans still noticed. 😎 XD

Last edited by TomariS; 08-15-2018 at 10:21 PM.

She always gives him strength:

Part 2:

BANNED

Reuploding this fanfic rec since it got deleted

THE STORY OF SUPERMAN
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 08-16-2018 at 12:42 AM.

Astonishing Member

I haven't read the original story (I mean to eventually) so I can't critique the movie properly but I have to say I loved DoS. It was a better "adaptation" than BvS in that regard even if I loved L&C's connection in that movie.