Page 110 of 214 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 3203

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

It was quite fitting Lois & Clark ended with them becoming a family

They totally deserved a family of their own. It saddens me to see that the series ended like that. I wanted to see more!!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    Yup, they never end...
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK View Post
    Just in time for their anniversary.. that'd be nice!
    Agreed! *thumbs up*

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    They totally deserved a family of their own. It saddens me to see that the series ended like that. I wanted to see more!!
    An annoying ongoing habit of ending series on cliffhangers...it's second only to ending 80s cartoons on filler.

An annoying ongoing habit of ending series on cliffhangers...it's second only to ending 80s cartoons on filler.
    Ah! And don't forget when DC didn't allow married Lois and Clark in Smallville, just in time for the N52 "reboot". Of course they weren't counting on the popularity of Season 11 and how strong was their relationship in that comic (just like in the TV series). Became a BEST SELLER, despite what was going on in Superman's "canon". For all intents and purposes, they were practically MARRIED. The TV series couldn't show us that, though...
    Last edited by TomariS; 10-02-2018 at 01:16 PM.

BANNED

Ah! And don't forget when DC didn't allow married Lois and Clark in Smallville, just in time for the N52 "reboot".
    Wait, hold the fort...that was a mandate?

Sexy Clois (second image) ftw! XP

Wait, hold the fort...that was a mandate?
    Sadly, it was. I don't remember if it was one of the producers, or one of the writers. A fan asked one of them why Clark and Lois weren't married at the end of the series, and the answer was something like "Oh, it's all up to DC Comics, really." basically telling fans that DC was in charge of the decisions. It wasn't a surprise that months later, DC announced the N52, and that included dissolving the marriage. It wasn't a coincidence at all.

However, writers like Al Septien and Bryan Q. Miller were like "to us, they are married. End of the story." It was awesome!!
    Last edited by TomariS; 10-02-2018 at 03:03 PM.

BANNED

Sadly, it was. I don't remember if it was one of the producers, or one of the writers. A fan asked one of them why Clark and Lois weren't married at the end of the series, and the answer was something like "Oh, it's all up DC Comics, really." basically telling fans that DC was in charge of the decisions. It wasn't a surprise that months later, DC announced the N52, and that included dissolving the marriage. It wasn't a coincidence at all.

However, writers like Al Septien and Bryan Q. Miller were like "to us, they are married. End of the story." It was awesome!!
    Ugh, what a mess...and all for a status quo that only lasted a short time.

At least the flash forwards and the comic assured us Lois and Clark acted very much married, living together and essentially staying engaged for seven years.

Lovely kisses.

Baby Jon is adorable!!

Awww, that's so damn cute!!
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

You won't lose her, don't worry Clark.

A hug like that says it all. Thanks for the scans, TomariS!
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

It's hard to believe the first pic is a Ryan Sook's artwork. If the AC #1004 is a romantic issue like it's painted, we'll practically have an updated from the artist.

They're so cute, hahaha!!

Haha, his face.

From S03E15:

That's a great toast. Hehe

Ugh, what a mess...and all for a status quo that only lasted a short time.
    Same here. It just doesn't make sense...if they wanted to reboot the continuity, why messing with a TV series totally separated and independent from that main universe? Smallville had its own canon.

At least the flash forwards and the comic assured us Lois and Clark acted very much married, living together and essentially staying engaged for seven years.
    Yup. That they did!

Another great gifset, this time from S1:

Amazingly done gifset!