Page 114 of 214 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 3203
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    And that kind of very public affection helps validate speculation Lois is probably going to reveal to the world she's Superman's wife, but not Clark Kents'.
    I thunk, that Lois isn't gonna expose superman identity. In Doomsday Clock story is set 1 year In the future and nobody knows superman is Clark Kent.

Master Hero Vladimir

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Clark's quarters from today's Justice League#9

Beautiful!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Look who's showing up in Heroes in Crisis:

By Clay Mann.
    According to Man of Steel, Lois used to have an office. Why is she using a cubicle? It would make more sense for her to have an office, with with her status as the world's best reporter.

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    I thunk, that Lois isn't gonna expose superman identity. In Doomsday Clock story is set 1 year In the future and nobody knows superman is Clark Kent.
    I was wondering that too. Ooorrrr...maybe they know, and don't care?! Is Doomsday Clock still canon?

Last edited by TomariS; 10-03-2018 at 04:17 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by HeroVladimir93 View Post
    According to Man of Steel, Lois used to have an office. Why is she using a cubicle? It would make more sense for her to have an office, with with her status as the world's best reporter.
    So many questions...

From LnC S03E02:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    Did you read my post? Because that's not what I said at all

I said Lois was going to reveal to the public she's in love with Superman, not Clark Kent. She won't expose his identity, but she'll expose her relationship with an otherworldy being.

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Is Doomsday Clock still canon?

Yes, Doomsday Clock is still canon. I have no idea where this idea that it's not canon comes from other than people dismissing it as non-canon because it's taking forever to come out
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 10-04-2018 at 03:25 AM.

Astonishing Member

Maybe no one noticed it was Lois since Clark shows up at work the following day and nothing is mentioned, not even by the gossip columnist who was bent on writing a piece on Clark's (broken) relationship with Lois.

[QUOTE=Miles To Go;3942213]Did you read my post? Because that's not what I said at all

I said Lois was going to reveal to the public she's in love with Superman, not Clark Kent. She won't expose his identity, but she'll expose her relationship with an otherworldy being.

I mean, it's unlikely that Lois will say she's in love with Superman, but not Clark.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Million Dollar Smiles!

Sorry for any lack of gifs from me today lads, I've been busy keeping tabs on NYCC