Page 129 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 3203
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    It definitely was a WTF?! moment. Don't know what they were thinking. Bad move DC, bad move. =(
    I suppose the only hope I have at the moment is that possible future King wrote in 2017 for the two of them. Could still happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I suppose the only hope I have at the moment is that possible future King wrote in 2017 for the two of them. Could still happen.
    I would have loved to see Lois & Clark at Bruce and Selina's wedding! And more interactions between the Power Couples...and there are the Lois-Selina interactions of course:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Poor Lois. From S03E13:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Final part:

Before & after: S02E04...

And S04E09:

"Lois...not everyone walks away."

Always there for her...

Clark/Superman and Lois Lane are a couple in Teen Titans Go! To the Movies (Don't worry, the scene has NO SPOILERS)

Last edited by TomariS; 10-09-2018 at 09:47 PM.

*whispers* Sheisnothisweakness!! *whispers*

Yup, Supes just called 'Lois' his "sweet little dewdrop"...