Page 138 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 3203

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

"Usually with you." That's really sweet. =)
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Clark's like "what's going on?"
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

From S08E10 of SV:

“Lois, I have loved you from the moment I saw you. I love your humour, your passion, the way you just dive right in, even when you shouldn’t. Because you refuse to just watch the world. You demand that it be a better place, and, because of you, it is. Clark, you’re my best friend. Until I met you, I never had a best friend. And falling in love with you has been so easy, I don’t know why I fought it so long. You have such gentle grace and such quiet strength and mostly such incredible kindness. I’ve never known anyone with as pure a heart.”

Lots of great scenes between them...

Last part:

She's perfectly calm, hahaha! XD

More Clois...

BANNED

#

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    More Clois art! via jetslay

by Babs Tarr
    Good image. She reminds me animated universe Lois.(the lois that appeared in superman animated series&Justice league/JL Unlimited)

Master Hero Vladimir

Does anyone else find some kind of poetic beauty in seeing Superman carrying Lois in the sky?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HeroVladimir93; 10-13-2018 at 10:30 AM.

BANNED