Page 145 of 214 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 3203

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    More and more Clois!!!

Is Lois? I though that she was one secondary character here(one astronaut) without name.. I am used to see her with short hair.

Maybe I must have thought.. WHY ONE UNKNOWN CHARACTER IS HERE?
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-16-2018 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Is Lois? I though that she was one secondary character here(one astronaut) without name.. I am used to see her with short hair.

Maybe I must have thought.. WHY ONE UNKNOWN CHARACTER IS HERE?
    Yeah, she probably is Lois. If it wasn't her, why would Clark be behind Darkseid, looking like he's angry/jealous/confused? It's just the cover, so let's wait and see.

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Jon Kent art:

More SVClois...

Last edited by TomariS; 10-16-2018 at 06:43 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

This scene breaks my heart:

And Clark knows what he just did:

So many memories...

Part 2...

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    Sweet, sweet kisses!

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    We have a lot of Clois kisses...omg!

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Aaaand...live action kisses...

Lots of kisses... (/*0*)/

SUPERMAN #7
    written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    art by IVAN REIS, JOE PRADO and BRANDON PETERSON
    cover by IVAN REIS and JOE PRADO
    variant cover by DAVID FINCH It’s the moment you’ve been waiting for: the shocking return of the son of Superman! A year spent traveling the stars changed Jon Kent. Are parents Clark and Lois ready for the all-new, all-different Superboy? Secrets are revealed, a new look debuts and Superman’s world is changed forever!
    ON SALE 01.16.19
    Can't wait to see what's going on with Jon. *biting nails*

Aww, their wedding night! ^_^

Clois edit: