Page 160 of 214 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 3203
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    A voice of reason.
    Is this the "reasonable" way how to act toward people with different opinions than your own?

BANNED

Back to appreciation

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    Bs. She was able to do write in all other media and in all previous comic book stories with Superman.
    Yes, but apparently Lois wanted to focus on writing and thinking about a lot of things.

This is a different kind of book though, it's about her life with her husband's superhero side, and also a mix of her experiences travelling the universe. She knows things Clark doesn't. She has to juggle all of that without him getting nosy, he even asks her at the end of the issue if he can see the book.
    Read back to yourself what you just wrote. Does any of that sound like mature and trusting adults in a relationship? To me, it doesn't. Lois should NEVER write a book that exposes information that she is not the sole caretaker of. She doesn't get to decide how much the public knows about her husband without his knowledge and consent. If she can't manage to work on it in his presence, share its contents with him, and get his permission, then she is disrespecting him. That's not Lois. If she needs to keep things secretive, which is still bad, then Clark would be respectful of that. She should have faith in him to react that way and listen to her. What you're describing is not a relationship based on trust. That's not Lois and Clark.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 10-28-2018 at 01:12 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    Thanks for sharing, _Beautiful_Temptress_!!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

They really wanted a family. TT^TT
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Subtle, Clark...really subtle! >=P

Aww, what a sweet kiss!! ^_^

BANNED

All-New Member

Did Clark & Lois get married in season 11 smallville comics

All-New Member

They had such a great chemistry I desperately hope the show metropolis turns into Clark & Lois 2.0 I am not interested in watching lex with lois

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by krishna79 View Post
    Did Clark & Lois get married in season 11 smallville comics
    They couldn't. Season Ten ended with a flash-forward seven years into the future which revealed Lois and Clark were still just engaged and trying to get married.

All-New Member

I was talking about smallville comics which came out in January 2018