Page 172 of 214 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 3203

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Hahaha! Poor Lois!! XP
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Breakfast...+ a parallel with another Power Couple (Westallen)...

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Superman-MOS-Gallery-Jurgens.jpg
    Greatest comic book couple.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Superman-MOS-Gallery-Jurgens.jpg
    Greatest comic book couple.
    Greatest comic book couple, indeed. Welcome to the thread, WallyWestFlash!!

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Greatest comic book couple, indeed. Welcome to the thread, WallyWestFlash!!
    Thanks TomariS.

My favorite Superman comics are the Dan Jurgens, triangle years. Where, among the many great things in that era, Lois and Clark's relationship were prominent and written so well. Also what really got me into Superman is Smallville where Lois and Clark are also done very well. Lois was a breath of fresh air after the annoying Lana in that show. I still need to check out the Lois and Clark show though.

So I'm definitely a huge fan of Lois and Clark.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Thanks TomariS.

My favorite Superman comics are the Dan Jurgens, triangle years. Where, among the many great things in that era, Lois and Clark's relationship were prominent and written so well. Also what really got me into Superman is Smallville where Lois and Clark are also done very well. Lois was a breath of fresh air after the annoying Lana in that show. I still need to check out the Lois and Clark show though.

So I'm definitely a huge fan of Lois and Clark.
    You're absolutely right. IMO, mr. Jurgens is one of the writers that really knows how to write them. Always good to read stories about the things (live action tv shows and movies, animated series, and comics) that made us fans of the characters and the couple.

Spectacular Member

Yes. Those were great years. Also, don't forget that Dan draws Superman as good as anyone

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AntoKent17 View Post
    Yes. Those were great years. Also, don't forget that Dan draws Superman as good as anyone
    I know, right!

Thanks for sharing, Miles To Go!

BANNED

"There is no one way." Indeed Lois, indeed.

Preview of Adventures of the Super Sons #4:

Part 2:

BANNED

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar