Page 173 of 214 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 3203
    Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

BANNED

Found this.

Last edited by Miles To Go; 11-06-2018 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Found this.

Thanks for sharing, Miles To Go!!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    Aww, look at that! Thanks for sharing.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

BANNED

BANNED

From DC Nation#7

Over in January's Superman#7, we'll see the return of Superboy, but not the way you (or his parents) remember, it's going to be an emotional reunion, but not necessarily a pleasant one

Lots of LnC kisses.

BANNED

From DC Nation#7
    Over in January's Superman#7, we'll see the return of Superboy, but not the way you (or his parents) remember, it's going to be an emotional reunion, but not necessarily a pleasant one
    I know sometimes solicitations can be deceiving (AC#1004), but it's getting harder and harder to be excited for the current Superman and AC stories, considering that the Super Family is being separated. :/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    I know sometimes solicitations can be deceiving (AC#1004), but it's getting harder and harder to be excited for the current Superman and AC stories, considering that the Super Family is being separated. :/
    The marketing has not helped Bendis at all. 1004 was a prime example. Bendis has also been radio silent on the issues with Jon, other than saying by his first arc's end months back he was going to prove "how much he loves the family" and that they'll be fine. His idea of "fine", as evident by AC#1004, is incredibly polarising.

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

DCEU Clois trilogy.

From DC Nation#7

It will really honestly break my heart if they pull a Chris Kent on Jon. I might actually cry. I really hope they just let him grow up with his parents.

Quote Originally Posted by babybats View Post
    It will really honestly break my heart if they pull a Chris Kent on Jon. I might actually cry. I really hope they just let him grow up with his parents.
    I know, right!! I hope that doesn't happen.

I think the most disappointing thing would be how many parents have started buying the Super Sons comics as an early introduction to part of the Superman universe for their kids, thanks to Jon, and then that's taken away from them. When I'm on twitter, it's heartwarming seeing pictures of kids reading the Super Sons comics and becoming fans of Jon's character. (Tomasi's Superman #7 has become super popular thanks to the beautiful scenes with the Super Family!!)

Honestly, that ideology that marriage and families in comics are boring and don't work need to be erased. Jon's existence (both his "birth" and his presence in comics) to me, felt like the dream came true, after DECADES of Clark and Lois wanting a family, finally having children, and then all that was ripped away one way or another (the baby died, Lois AND the baby died, or the kid was simply erased from continuity -depending on the story-). It gets tiring to see that kind of stuff, after a while.
    Last edited by TomariS; 11-07-2018 at 12:31 PM.

BANNED