Page 182 of 214 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 3203

I think we can kiss Lois and Clark being parents goodbye. I feel like Jon will show up, be an independent comic teen that lives away from home (probably space), and Lois and Clark will mention him maybe a couple of times a year when he makes a cameo and they remember he exists. I want to expect better, but I realistically can't. I give up.

Quote Originally Posted by babybats View Post
    I think we can kiss Lois and Clark being parents goodbye. I feel like Jon will show up, be an independent comic teen that lives away from home (probably space), and Lois and Clark will mention him maybe a couple of times a year when he makes a cameo and they remember he exists. I want to expect better, but I realistically can't. I give up.

Maybe but ⬇️⬇️

giphy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by babybats View Post
    Yeah, like I said it's getting difficult to stay positive, and keep supporting this phase in the Superman/AC books. All I can say at the moment is that I'll wait and see, but it's not easy. After all is this is DC, and we've seen this before in one way or another.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Thanks for sharing, _Beautiful_Temptress_.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Welcome home, Smallville!

EW is debuting a new image from this year’s “Elseworlds” crossover that shows Superman/Clark Kent (Tyler Hoechlin) on the Kent Farm with Lois Lane (Elizabeth Tulloch), who makes her Arrowverse debut in the three-night event that includes The Flash, Arrow, and Supergirl. The photo, which you can see below, is an angle from Supergirl star Melissa Benoist’s first scene with the pair and was shot on the same farm that Smallville used during its 10 season run.

“I felt like we should’ve been eating apple pie and waving American flags. It was such Americana, and there were pickup trucks and Lois Lane had a toolbox and was working on a car,” Benoist tells EW. “That iconic relationship of Lois and Clark, [Tyler and Elizabeth] have just totally embraced it.”

The fact that Superman and Lois Lane are even part of the story is pretty unreal because DC Comics tends to reserve those characters for the big screen (Hoechlin has appeared in four episodes of Supergirl). However, when the executive producers and the network had their first crossover meeting last March, Arrowverse mastermind Greg Berlanti had already received permission to use Superman. Lois entered the mix once they started breaking the story in what Arrow showrunner Beth Schwartz refers to as the Super Writers’ Room, which included Berlanti, EPs and writers, Geoff Johns, and Batwoman‘s Caroline Dries.

“When we were talking about the story we wanted to send Clark on in the crossover, we were talking about different elements and that’s when we started talking about Lois,” says Supergirl co-showrunner Robert Rovner. “We’ve always wanted to bring Lois onto the show. She’s such a great character and we were just excited to be able to have her and she organically fits into the story we were telling in the crossover.”

Benoist promises that fans won’t be disappointed by Tulloch’s portrayal of Lois. “She is such a force to be reckoned with, and Elizabeth is perfect for it,” says Benoist. “The way they’ve written her in this world, she’s a firebolt and really sassy and awesome. I think people will really respond to her.”

Superman’s place in the story is directly related to where Supergirl‘s eighth episode of the season. “Kara is coming out of the midseason finale at a crossroads, and the journey that she’s on is kind of helped by Clark, who is returning from Argo kind of on his own journey,” says Rovner, adding that the Supergirl writers pitched using the Smallville farm because “it kind of seemed like the organic place for them to meet” given where the Kryptonians’ heads are at when the crossover begins.

“Elseworlds” will also mark the first time that the Green Arrow (Stephen Amell) and the Flash (Grant Gustin) share the screen with Superman in the Arrowverse. If you think you’re excited about this, you aren’t alone. Gustin was also freaking out about it when he and Amell took a photo with Hoechlin.

“That was just like genuine, ‘What are we supposed to do for this photo?’ I was so flustered when I saw him in that thing,” says Gustin, referencing Hoechlin’s black Superman costume. “I hadn’t worked with Tyler at all as Superman, so that was the trippiest thing I’ve experienced so far on the show.”

“Elseworlds” begins Sunday, Dec. 9, with The Flash at 8 p.m. ET; continues Monday, Dec. 10, at 8 p.m. ET with Arrow; and concludes the following night at 8 p.m. ET with Supergirl.

Source: EW.
    Last edited by Jon11; 11-16-2018 at 07:32 PM.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

BANNED

More pics of the crossover at the Kent Farm set:

Source: HollywoodNorth.Buzz.
    Last edited by Jon11; 11-17-2018 at 06:00 AM.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post

Welcome home, Smallville!

EW is debuting a new image from this year’s “Elseworlds” crossover that shows Superman/Clark Kent (Tyler Hoechlin) on the Kent Farm with Lois Lane (Elizabeth Tulloch), who makes her Arrowverse debut in the three-night event that includes The Flash, Arrow, and Supergirl. The photo, which you can see below, is an angle from Supergirl star Melissa Benoist’s first scene with the pair and was shot on the same farm that Smallville used during its 10 season run.

“I felt like we should’ve been eating apple pie and waving American flags. It was such Americana, and there were pickup trucks and Lois Lane had a toolbox and was working on a car,” Benoist tells EW. “That iconic relationship of Lois and Clark, [Tyler and Elizabeth] have just totally embraced it.”

The fact that Superman and Lois Lane are even part of the story is pretty unreal because DC Comics tends to reserve those characters for the big screen (Hoechlin has appeared in four episodes of Supergirl). However, when the executive producers and the network had their first crossover meeting last March, Arrowverse mastermind Greg Berlanti had already received permission to use Superman. Lois entered the mix once they started breaking the story in what Arrow showrunner Beth Schwartz refers to as the Super Writers’ Room, which included Berlanti, EPs and writers, Geoff Johns, and Batwoman‘s Caroline Dries.

“When we were talking about the story we wanted to send Clark on in the crossover, we were talking about different elements and that’s when we started talking about Lois,” says Supergirl co-showrunner Robert Rovner. “We’ve always wanted to bring Lois onto the show. She’s such a great character and we were just excited to be able to have her and she organically fits into the story we were telling in the crossover.”

Benoist promises that fans won’t be disappointed by Tulloch’s portrayal of Lois. “She is such a force to be reckoned with, and Elizabeth is perfect for it,” says Benoist. “The way they’ve written her in this world, she’s a firebolt and really sassy and awesome. I think people will really respond to her.”

Superman’s place in the story is directly related to where Supergirl‘s eighth episode of the season. “Kara is coming out of the midseason finale at a crossroads, and the journey that she’s on is kind of helped by Clark, who is returning from Argo kind of on his own journey,” says Rovner, adding that the Supergirl writers pitched using the Smallville farm because “it kind of seemed like the organic place for them to meet” given where the Kryptonians’ heads are at when the crossover begins.

“Elseworlds” will also mark the first time that the Green Arrow (Stephen Amell) and the Flash (Grant Gustin) share the screen with Superman in the Arrowverse. If you think you’re excited about this, you aren’t alone. Gustin was also freaking out about it when he and Amell took a photo with Hoechlin.

“That was just like genuine, ‘What are we supposed to do for this photo?’ I was so flustered when I saw him in that thing,” says Gustin, referencing Hoechlin’s black Superman costume. “I hadn’t worked with Tyler at all as Superman, so that was the trippiest thing I’ve experienced so far on the show.”

“Elseworlds” begins Sunday, Dec. 9, with The Flash at 8 p.m. ET; continues Monday, Dec. 10, at 8 p.m. ET with Arrow; and concludes the following night at 8 p.m. ET with Supergirl.

Source: EW.
    Thanks for sharing, Jon.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Aww, poor Lois. She was dreaming. =(

BANNED

Longing

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    More pics of the crossover at the Kent Farm set:

Source: HollywoodNorth.Buzz.
    Yay, more clois!!

Longing

Lois was dreaming, and Clark misses her. =(

BANNED

I love their smiles. ^_^