Page 204 of 214 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 3203
    Incredible Member

It's time of the year again to watch L&C Christmas episodes woohooo!

BANNED

SUPERMAN #9
    written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    art by IVAN REIS, JOE PRADO and BRANDON PETERSON
    cover by IVAN REIS and JOE PRADO
    variant cover by ADAM HUGHES
    The secrets of the house of El are revealed as the Unity Saga continues! Traveling through space, young Jon Kent has faced everything the universe could throw at him, but after an accident sends him and his grandfather Jor-El across dimensions, the new Superboy comes face to face with a terrifyingly evil version of his own father: Ultraman and his horrible version of the Justice League, the Crime Syndicate! Find out what happened to Superman’s father and how Jon made it back home from this strange and crime-ridden alternate world.
    ON SALE 03.13.19
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T

DOOMSDAY CLOCK #10
    written by GEOFF JOHNS
    art and cover by GARY FRANK
    variant cover by GARY FRANK
    This stunning issue of the critically acclaimed hit maxiseries reveals the secrets behind Dr. Manhattan and his connection to the DC Universe.
    ON SALE 03.27.19
    $4.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T+
    This issue will ship with two covers.
    Please see the order form for details.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 12-20-2018 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

SUPERMAN #9
    The secrets of the house of El are revealed as the Unity Saga continues! Traveling through space, young Jon Kent has faced everything the universe could throw at him, but after an accident sends him and his grandfather Jor-El across dimensions, the new Superboy comes face to face with a terrifyingly evil version of his own father: Ultraman and his horrible version of the Justice League, the Crime Syndicate! Find out what happened to Superman’s father and how Jon made it back home from this strange and crime-ridden alternate world.
    ON SALE 03.13.19
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T

DOOMSDAY CLOCK #10
    written by GEOFF JOHNS
    This stunning issue of the critically acclaimed hit maxiseries reveals the secrets behind Dr. Manhattan and his connection to the DC Universe.
    ON SALE 03.27.19
    $4.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T+
    Thanks for sharing, Miles To Go!!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    It's time of the year again to watch L&C Christmas episodes woohooo!
    Thanks for sharing, cookies! Lovely video!!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Incredible Member

I think someone need to add 2018 version of L&C in this video I just in love with their love. They are perfect in any universe<3

Reveal this information to Waller.. Bad thing.. Something should erase her memory about Clark Kent and Superman after this..

Cover to AC#1007

Good cover.
    Last edited by adrikito; 12-21-2018 at 09:51 AM.

Master Hero Vladimir

SUPERMAN #9
    ON SALE 03.13.19
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T

DOOMSDAY CLOCK #10
    written by GEOFF JOHNS
    ON SALE 03.27.19
    $4.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T+
    Yes, March shapes up to be a good month for Superman! Also, I'm sure that Superman revealing his secret identity to Amanda Waller is gonna cause problems later on.

I think someone need to add 2018 version of L&C in this video I just in love with their love. They are perfect in any universe<3
    Yeah...we need the new version in there, hehehe. One of my fave videos of Clois. Thanks for bringing it here!

Aww!!

Astonishing Member

He always catches her even with the new CW!Clois

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Yeah...we need the new version in there, hehehe. One of my fave videos of Clois. Thanks for bringing it here!
    You're welcome this is why the public will always remember Clois the most in Superman lore because no matter what version or actors playing them the chemistry will always be there. their story is timeless<3

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    He always catches her even with the new CW!Clois
    And people always giving her a hard time because of that. Excuse me but Lois been doing that(putting herself in danger for a scoop) wayy before she meet a certain handsome alien and she knew martial arts and often using them to save herself. Superman/Clark is the one who can't leave her alone because the dude love and care for her. When you love someone you want to protect them all the time even that person not necessary need it because if something happen to them, you will feel horrible. Besides superman is super fast, he will rescue other people after saving her.
    Last edited by cookies; 12-22-2018 at 01:01 AM.

BANNED

Sales figures for the Lois and Clark-centric Death of Superman

https://www.the-numbers.com/movie/De...ab=video-sales

Astonishing Member

And people always give her a hard time because of that. Excuse me but Lois been doing that(putting herself in danger for a scoop) wayy before she meet a certain handsome alien. Superman/Clark is the one who can't leave her alone because the dude love and care for her. When you love someone you want to protect them all the time even that person not necessary need it because if something happen to them, you will feel horrible.
    Exactly. Lois was already a world renowned (Pulitzer Prize wining?) reporter before she even met Superman and that's because she is fearless and will chase down a scoop in her efforts to fight for truth and justice no matter the threat to her own life. She got herself out of trouble by her own wits. When Clark shows up in the DP, he falls for her immediately because of this. It's when he's Superman that he inserts himself in her investigations and appoints himself as her personal bodyguard. Him rescuing her constantly isn't because she's a damsel, she isn't. It's because Clark loves her too much he can't just sit by and take a chance that she won't push her schemes one crazy stunt too far just for a story. Having watched Smallville and now watching L&C, it's amazing to see the partnership between these two. They are so much in sync. Neither one over shadowing the other. They both have strengths and weaknesses that the other supplements, it's just so beautiful to see. When they are apart, it aches because (in the corny words of Jerry Maguire) they complete each other. I have only started reading comics recently and missed out on a majority of the history but I so wish we could have a comic with just these two running about investigating crime, corruption and being the awesome partners that I love so much. I had hoped N52 would be this but we know how that turned out. I will say that I am glad that it's becoming clearer and clearer (to DC) that you simply can't have a Superman without a Lois, the two are synonymous period.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Exactly. Lois was already a world renowned (Pulitzer Prize wining?) reporter before she even met Superman and that's because she is fearless and will chase down a scoop in her efforts to fight for truth and justice no matter the threat to her own life. She got herself out of trouble by her own wits. When Clark shows up in the DP, he falls for her immediately because of this. It's when he's Superman that he inserts himself in her investigations and appoints himself as her personal bodyguard. Him rescuing her constantly isn't because she's a damsel, she isn't. It's because Clark loves her too much he can't just sit by and take a chance that she won't push her schemes one crazy stunt too far just for a story. Having watched Smallville and now watching L&C, it's amazing to see the partnership between these two. They are so much in sync. Neither one over shadowing the other. They both have strengths and weaknesses that the other supplements, it's just so beautiful to see. When they are apart, it aches because (in the corny words of Jerry Maguire) they complete each other. I have only started reading comics recently and missed out on a majority of the history but I so wish we could have a comic with just these two running about investigating crime, corruption and being the awesome partners that I love so much. I had hoped N52 would be this but we know how that turned out. I will say that I am glad that it's becoming clearer and clearer (to DC) that you simply can't have a Superman without a Lois, the two are synonymous period.
    Yeah! I'm pretty sure she got some battle scars to prove it lol! I swear people who hate Clois never been in a relationship or a terrible partner lol. Worrying about each other safety or whereabouts is normal in relationship because it's over once you stop caring about each other. The chemistry what makes this relationship the gold standard in comics and live action. They fight like they make love ..these two are very passionate about each other. I only watch Smallville season 9 and 10 because only that 2 seasons matters to me. I can't stand the pinning over Lana because it was too redundant. That chapter of Clark's life could ended sweetly but the story getting weirder the further they try to stretch it out lol
    When Clark visiting Lois at her window or balcony in his Superman outfit, he enjoy tf out of it..you can see it his face because he love to tease Lois like that lol I don't think he visit every person he ever saved like that..you know hanging out at their window or balcony. It's cute with Clois but creepy with other people lmao. The message is loud and clear for DC especially now with Superfamily.
    P. S I glad N52 fire dumpster is over now. What a nightmare X(
    Last edited by cookies; 12-22-2018 at 05:31 AM.