Page 22 of 214 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    Thanks for sharing, _Beautiful_Temptress_!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    The last picture...I really want to see Lois and Jon's adventures across the universe. I don't think we'll get that, but hey, one can dream.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Lois' mask:

And Clark's glasses:

Part 2:

And part 3:

Ms. Lane...

Last edited by TomariS; 08-21-2018 at 12:17 PM.

And Mr. Kent...

BANNED

Who is your fave Clark and Lois?

I really like Henry and Amy, but I'm also in love with Superman and Lois from the new Death of Superman movie. Also All Star Superman versions.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    Who is your fave Clark and Lois?

I really like Henry and Amy, but I'm also in love with Superman and Lois from the new Death of Superman movie. Also All Star Superman versions.
    Oh, that's a really good question. Live action: maybe because of the transition from friends to a couple, I'd have to say Tom and Erica from Smallville, but I like Henry & Amy too, and Rebecca & Jerry (from DoS) did a wonderful job with the animated movie. Great chemistry. from all of them, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Thanks for sharing, Miles To Go!!

Have some genderswap Clois!