Page 24 of 214 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

By immarart:

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    This Superwoman is one awesome work.

I liked this genderswap too.

BANNED

Lois and Clark confirmed for the Arrowverse crossover event

“We couldn’t be more excited to introduce Lois Lane to the Arrowverse,” Supergirl Executive Producers Jessica Queller and Robert Rovner said. “This dogged, determined and brave reporter will make for a strong partner to Superman and amazing addition to our universe of DC characters.”
    https://deadline.com/2018/08/tyler-h...dc-1202450495/
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 08-22-2018 at 12:44 PM.

I did abandon these shows a long time ago, but I surely won't miss this crossover. Can't wait to have a new Superman/Lois on my screen!

BANNED

I often wonder...if they ever decide to do a CW Superman series, I'd prefer it to be a prequel to avoid Clark and Lois having break-up drama in the present

BANNED

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I often wonder...if they ever decide to do a CW Superman series, I'd prefer it to be a prequel to avoid Clark and Lois having break-up drama in the present
    I dunno how a prequel would work. Clark and Lois' dating timeline seems pretty confusing.

By duckchefart:

By mhunt:

Superlass, The Terrific Teen, Lisa Kent.

Superman's daughter with Lois from "Superman's girfriend Lois Lane" #91

From her looks, she uses Kara's first costume with few variations, she looks around 12 in the comic but had high heels.. weird.

There's a coloring mistake in her costume in one panel (green skirt) which appears around the web because it's a nice flying panel.

By Zezo Bauer:

When the Power Couple trends...and becomes a #TwitterMoment:

James Tucker interview about DoS. His favorite part? the Clois relationship.

Last edited by TomariS; 08-22-2018 at 05:44 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    By duckchefart:

By mhunt:

Superlass, The Terrific Teen, Lisa Kent.

Superman's daughter with Lois from "Superman's girfriend Lois Lane" #91

From her looks, she uses Kara's first costume with few variations, she looks around 12 in the comic but had high heels.. weird.

There's a coloring mistake in her costume in one panel (green skirt) which appears around the web because it's a nice flying panel.

By Zezo Bauer:

I love when we get art with Clark and Lois' other children. And they have a lot, hehe...Laura, Laney, Lyle, Lili, Laurel, Lara, Jane, Carol, Jor, Joel, Jon, Jonathan, Kal-el Jr., Martha, Adam, etc. XD
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Thanks for sharing, Miles To Go!! ^_^

They're simply adorable!!